Chapter 128

Chapter 128

The sky is clear and clear, and the sky is clear. It is an excellent weather at first glance.

Today is the day of the final performance, and fans are waiting outside the venue to enter.

Su Mo held the ticket Sheng Yunfei gave him, with a little smile in his eyes.

After entering, he took his seat.

At this time, the person next to him poked his shoulder carefully.

"Handsome guy, who are you a fan of...?"

The girl's voice paused, she never thought that the person sitting next to him was so good-looking, with black hair softly attached to his forehead, white Fair skin, slender eyelashes, reddish nose tip, and thin lips.

It is completely comparable to those trainees performing on stage, and even looks better than most of them.

Su Mo raised his eyes and glanced at the girl next to him. He had no expression on his face and asked coldly,

"Is there something wrong?"

Except in front of Sheng Yunfei, Su Mo was always indifferent at other times, even It can be said to be indifferent.

"Cough." At this moment, the girl felt a little regretful about how cheap she was just now, she smiled awkwardly, and then raised the light board in her hand, "I, I just want to ask if you are a fan of Sheng Yunfei, if so If so, I can share it with you, after all, I see that your hands are empty

." I thought that the person opposite would ignore me, and the girl was ready to be rejected. After all, Su Mo now gives people a kind of unearthly fireworks. a feeling of.

But she didn't expect that the young man on the opposite side stared at her light board for a long time, and then a smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

It's like melting icebergs, rain and snow, anyway, that smile is too pretty.

"Thank you." Su Mo's tone was much gentler this time.

The girl nodded in a daze, as if she hadn't recovered from the shock just now.

After a long time, she lowered her head and frantically poked her phone there, "Sisters, our Fei Zai has such a good-looking male fan, ahhh..." Su Mo didn't know the roar of the

girl next to him at this moment. He just didn't expect to meet Sheng Yunfei's fans by such a coincidence.

The young man's fingertips gently touched the outline of the word Fei on it, with some indescribable pride in his eyes.

The lights on the stage went out suddenly.

This was followed by the familiar opening dance. The camera flashed past fifteen people in turn, and the roar of the fans never stopped.

When Su Mo was sitting here watching a performance last time, almost no one called Sheng Yunfei's name, but this time it is completely different from the last time. The three words Sheng Yunfei can now clearly echo in the stadium.

Sheng Yunfei stood on the stage, and he knew that the young man was sitting under the stage, a place he had specially chosen and could be seen at a glance.

At the end of the last pose, he deliberately made a heart gesture in the direction of the young man, and even blinked, as if he was giving some signal.

What is a blatant show of love, this is it.

The powder below instantly exploded because of his action.