Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    The original owner, Ye Yunfei, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of the Empire.

    The imperial surname of the Interstellar Empire was inherited from an ancient country thousands of years ago, and this should be the only trace of the existence of that country.

    Ye Yunfei's ability to become the prince is mostly due to his physique. He is an S-class male that is rare in a century.

    In the Zerg race, the higher the aptitude level of the male insect, the more beautiful the person's appearance, the more powerful the pheromone, and the stronger the ability to comfort the female insect.

    The Zerg race has always had a clear hierarchy, so Ye Yunfei's status here is doomed with an S-level physique.

    But obviously, the original owner lacked one thing, that is IQ, the advanced intelligence that may belong to the Zerg has been highlighted by the original owner on the appearance.

    That's why he was so easily deceived by Horno, and later destroyed because of his own incompetence.

    Rather than saying that the mission target in this story is a villain, it is better to say that the person Sheng Yunfei transmigrated into is a big villain.

    This Ye Yunfei and the protagonist attack and snatch the worm, and they are also arrogant, so they don't have the heart of the worm.

    In the end, he deserved to be replaced by the time-traveling protagonist Gong.

    And the only wish of the original owner to contribute this body is to be the king of the Zerg, and he doesn't want to let these things be ruined in his own hands.

    When Sheng Yunfei was teleported, it had been a week since Horno told the original owner that Hols wanted to marry him on his own initiative.

    Obviously this week, Halls is not feeling well.

    After Ye Yunfei found out that he married Hols, he never approached Hols again, and arranged him in a very inconspicuous place in the palace.

    Later, after learning the "truth" of the matter, what Ye Yunfei did the most was to call Hals into his room every night to whip and abuse him.

    During the day, Hals still has military duties, so Ye Yunfei only looks for him at night.

    Anyway, as long as Ye Yunfei is unhappy, Hals won't be happy either. He almost took over all the anger of the original owner.

    But Halls never said a word, just endured all this silently.

    This kind of life lasted for a week.

    Until Sheng Yunfei passed through.

    Now Sheng Yunfei not only wants to beat up the system, but also wants to beat up the original owner. This is clearly a scumbag.

    Relying on the fact that they will not resist and defend, they bully them as much as they want, and feel that they have been greatly wronged.

    Sheng Yunfei slowly opened his eyes, and what he saw was the white ceiling, obviously he was moved to the hospital.

    "Your Highness, you are finally awake."

    A surprised voice came from beside him, and someone leaned over.

    Sheng Yunfei was rather disappointed when he saw the face of this man clearly.

    This is not Halls, but a strange female who has no impression, wearing a nurse's uniform, and should be a staff member of the hospital.