Chapter 120

Chapter 120

Because of Sheng Yunfei's momentary hesitation, Su Mo's eyelashes trembled, his eyes drooped slightly, and a bit of disappointment flashed in the dark pupils.

But he didn't want to give up, because he was afraid that this was his last chance.

If Sheng Yunfei will really stay away from him because he is a zombie in the future, then this will be his last good memory.

Su Mo hooked Sheng Yunfei's neck and kissed it directly.

There was a little warmth in those lips, which formed an obvious difference from his own coolness, just like him, who had made Su Mo feel a lot of warmth.

This time the kiss was not as gradual as before, it seemed that a lot of emotion had been poured into it, with heat and a little anxiety.

In fact, Su Mo was very flustered in his heart. He was afraid that Sheng Yunfei would still refuse at this time.

He couldn't help hugging the person opposite him tightly.

Sheng Yunfei unconsciously clenched the young man's slender and thin waist, and held him tightly in his arms. He only tolerated Su Mo's kiss carefully and catered to his kiss.

He could feel the extreme anxiety in Su Mo's heart.

While exchanging breaths, Sheng Yunfei wanted to say something, wanted to make it clear with Su Mo, but the person in his arms didn't want to give him this chance, and pressed his lips together again.

The young man's fingertips passed through his clothes and gently scratched his back, every place that was scratched seemed to become hot.

The flame in his heart was completely stirred up, and the string of reason in Sheng Yunfei's mind was completely broken by Su Mo's actions.

He turned around and pushed Su Mo against the wall. He lowered his eyes slightly and looked at the person in front of him.

The room was extremely quiet, except for the low breathing of the two of them.

The faint moonlight shines through the window, and the faint light is just enough for Sheng Yunfei to see clearly the mist in the young man's eyes and the blushing end of the eyes, and the lips that are usually lightly pursed are also tinged with a touch of bright red. .

Sheng Yunfei's kiss landed on those eyes first, then gradually moved down, slowly kissed the tip of the nose, and finally kissed those lips.

The air seemed to be getting hotter.

Su Mo only felt that his legs had become weak, and he could hardly support his body.

He held Sheng Yunfei tightly, wanting to gain strength from him.

The next moment, his whole body was hugged.

The soft bed sank, and Sheng Yunfei put Su Mo on the bed.

Supporting his body with his hands, Su Mo raised his head slightly. At this moment, there was only chaos in his head, and the people in front of him seemed to be a little hazy.

He watched the man's slender fingers land on the buttons on his body, and the buttons were unbuttoned one by one, and his heart jumped violently.

Sheng Yunfei noticed that Su Mo looked at him in a dazed manner, he slightly hooked his lips, and smiled at Su Mo.

"Does it look good?"

His voice was a little hoarse, and at this moment he looked extremely sexy.