Chapter 107

Chapter 107

No one would have thought that the rising of the sun on this day would no longer bring light to everyone, but the beginning of entering the abyss.

Doomsday countdown: 0.

Sheng Yunfei looked at the calendar on the phone, and was a little lost in thought for a while.

At this time, there was a caller ID on the phone.

He picked it up directly: "Mom, how's it going? Are you here?"

"It's here, Xiao Fei, I'll wait for Mom to bring you something back."

Sheng's mother's voice sounded over there, a little noisy.

"Did my dad pick you up?"

Sheng Yunfei still needed to confirm the whereabouts of Sheng's father.

Sheng's mother glanced at the stern-faced Sheng's father beside her, "My son asked you."

Sheng's father didn't have any expression on his face, and his tone was even serious:

"Ask me why, just let him not embarrass me.

" His mother glared at him, and took back the phone, "Don't listen to your dad's nonsense, mom will cook for you when you get home."

Sheng Yunfei couldn't help a faint smile on his lips, "Well, mom , I know, I will miss you."

He paused for a moment before saying: "And Dad, don't always worry about work, take care of yourself."

Sheng Yunfei looked at the still bright sun outside, he knew After today the world will be a hell.

Some words, he wanted to pass the answer to Father Sheng and Mother Sheng on behalf of the original owner, and he didn't want to regret like the original owner.

Sheng's father and Sheng's mother over there were all taken aback, they didn't expect Sheng Yunfei to say that.

They looked at each other, and then Mother Sheng asked hesitantly,

"Xiao Fei, what happened to you?"

Sheng Yunfei was a little dumbfounded. Although something was about to happen, the problem of Sheng's mother really made him feel that the original owner did too little.

"No, Mom, I'm going to school soon, so I won't tell you."

Finally hung up the phone.

Su Mo came out from behind, feeling something was wrong with Sheng Yunfei's expression.

"What's the matter?"

Hearing Su Mo's words, Sheng Yunfei came back to his senses, and quickly adjusted his expression, his lips curled slightly: "It's nothing, it's almost time,

let's go to school first. "

Although Su Mo was puzzled, he didn't think any further.

For the past two days, he had been a little worried because of the news, but because he hadn't changed much, he let go of his worries.

After entering the classroom, the bell for morning self-study rang, and everyone entered another day of review.

Sheng Yunfei rested his chin and looked out the window.

Although he knew that today would usher in the end of the world, he didn't know the exact time.

Looking at the people walking outside, maybe the next moment they will turn into zombies who attack people at will.