Chapter 111

Chapter 111

Su Mo walked for a while, but still hasn't come back.

The sky outside became darker, and he was worried about some special situation. Sheng Yunfei took out the spare clothes directly from the space, put on his clothes and went out to look for Su Mo.

At that time, Su Mo stayed outside for a long time to calm himself down. After killing a few zombies, the enthusiasm on his face completely dissipated, and then he went into the clothing store next door.

He didn't know that Sheng Yunfei had come out to find him because his operation was too time-consuming.

Maybe it was because he was too comfortable around Su Mo, Sheng Yunfei might have forgotten that ordinary human beings like him are the most attractive existences in the last days.

The pure smell of meat soon attracted many zombies as soon as he left the hotel entrance.

The zombies walked towards him step by step with stiff legs, saliva flowed down the open mouth, and the greed inside could be faintly seen in the cloudy eyes, which was the greed for the fragrance of human flesh.

Standing in front of the zombies is the ultimate temptation.

Sheng Yunfei hated it so much, he just felt that these zombies were dirty.

Those zombies waved their arms directly and rushed towards Sheng Yunfei.

Sheng Yunfei moved his wrist, he had been protected for too long, he even forgot when was the last time he made a move.

Just when he wanted to use these zombies to move his body, a thunder flashed in the next second.

The few zombies screamed and gradually turned into ashes.

Sheng Yunfei was also curious when Su Mo awakened the lightning power.

As a result, he raised his eyes and saw a few people coming from behind.

Three men and one woman, the leading man has an outstanding appearance, but his face is cold and expressionless.

Sheng Yunfei's eyes flickered slightly, and a flash of deep thought flashed across.

Apart from Su Mo, the one who can make supernatural powers so powerful in such a short period of time should be the protagonist of this world.

If his guess is correct, the man in front of him should be Gong Zeye, the protagonist.

The only girl in the group of four walked towards Sheng Yunfei, with a little concern on her face:

"Are you okay?"

The girl's face was calm, but her heart was screaming, this boy looks too good-looking, right? , even better looking than their captain Meng Zeye.

No, it should be said that the two look different.

Even in a place like the end of the world, there is also the existence of color control.

"It's okay, thank you."

Sheng Yunfei acted a little coldly, he didn't really want to have any interaction with the protagonist Gong now.

After all, if Meng Zeye finds out that something is wrong with Su Mo, this is not what he wants to see.

His tone made a boy in the team a little dissatisfied, especially when he saw how eager the girl was towards Sheng Yunfei.

"Tsk tsk, Bai Yue, I told you not to meddle in other people's business, but you just want to let the captain take action, and see if he doesn't thank you at all." His tone was a bit mean, with a sarcasm on his face, and he had a strange look on his