Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    In the narrow alley, cold water was splashed on the body.

    A thin figure stood tremblingly on the ground. He leaned against the corner and covered his head. The cold wind blew past, making that thin figure tremble a little bit.

    In front of him stood a group of teenagers in fancy clothes. The teenagers were only fifteen or sixteen years old, but with malicious smiles on their faces, they instantly became ugly and lost their innocence.

    "How dare a person like you get close to the young master, and don't even look at who you are, he's just a bitch's child." "Yes, yes, a person like

    him is only worthy of staying with himself In the kennel, I still feel ashamed."

    "It's so funny..."

    The voice of ridicule continued, accompanied by fists and kicks.

    The fists and feet fell on the body little by little, and the pain seemed to be so deeply etched in his mind, and he dared not forget it.

    This image flashed across Ming Su's mind.

    It is really similar to the current scene at some point.

    Ming Su clenched his fists suddenly, and his eyes gradually became a little scarlet.

    At this moment, everyone only felt a gust of wind blowing.

    The person who spoke just now felt a chill in his body. He shrugged and touched his arm unconsciously.

    Sheng Yunfei saw that Ming Su's expression was a bit wrong, so he directly grabbed the boy's wrist and pulled him out of the crowd.

    Obviously those people were talking about himself, but those who didn't know thought they were talking about Ming Su.

    A look of helplessness appeared in Sheng Yunfei's eyes, he was really afraid that this ghost had done something irreversible.

    After all, seeing Ming Su's ugly face just now, he was very afraid that Ming Su would suddenly go crazy.

    The sudden surge of anger just now was interrupted by Sheng Yunfei.

    Ming Su looked up at the person beside him who was pulling his wrist, his eyes darkened slightly.

    But feeling the warmth from his wrist, he pursed his lips, and finally became the innocent look before.

    Sheng Yunfei dragged him to a place where there were not many people, and he immediately let go of Ming Su's hand as soon as he got there, as if the person in front of him was some kind of garbage.

    Ming Su noticed Sheng Yunfei's attitude towards him, and he frowned, feeling a little unhappy.

    After all, those who dare to despise him are almost no longer in this world.

    "Is that why you want to know my name, classmate?"

    The low voice was somewhat magnetic, and it penetrated into Ming Su's ears little by little.

    Sheng Yunfei's sudden opening made him startled slightly, Ming Su raised his eyes strangely, and directly bumped into the eyes of the person in front of him.

    Although this person is not very good-looking, but those eyes are inexplicably magical, as if there are tiny stars in them, which makes Mingxiu unconsciously fascinated.

    He replied blankly: "Yes."

    "Ye Yunfei."

    These three words lightly fell into Ming Su's heart, gradually causing little ripples.