Chapter 109

Chapter 109

"Do you feel anything?"

Sheng Yunfei glanced at them, then lowered his head and asked Su Mo.

After all, last night, the zombie gene in the boy's body should have been further developed.

Su Mo shook his head.

He didn't have any special feeling, if anything, it should be...

Su Mo glanced at Sheng Yunfei inadvertently.

He just suddenly wanted to get close to him inexplicably, and felt that the breath on his body made him feel comfortable.

Yan Xi paid attention to their movement, and a trace of disdain flashed in his eyes. He didn't have the ability to awaken, so Su Mo definitely couldn't either.

"Cough." Yan Xi cleared his throat, and said loudly on purpose:

"My father will send someone to pick us up later."

It was as if he said it deliberately to Sheng Yunfei and the others.

Sheng Yunfei didn't even change his expression, and his eyes were very calm, as if he hadn't heard anything.

Yan Xi narrowed his eyes slightly, paused for a moment, and then looked at the people around him, and continued:

"Wang Chen Sun Hang, you need to familiarize yourself with the supernatural powers now, we must leave the school before we can come with my dad Meet up with the people."

"Understood, squad leader." The two replied.

After all this is the only way right now.

The rain outside had stopped last night, but they had no way of knowing what the situation was like now.

At noon, Yanxi's father sent a text message.

They packed up and were ready to go out.

"Are you going to come with us?"

Sun Hang looked at the place where Sheng Yunfei and the others were.

After all, we are all classmates, and it is obvious that there are many people and strength at this time.

But before Sheng Yunfei refused, Yan Xi said directly:

"I'm sorry, the car here can only seat four people, so I can't take you with me. I'm really sorry."

His face was apologetic, as if It's such a shame.

In fact, some information was revealed in the words, that is, only four people can be brought.

This made Sun Hang, who had spoken just now, shut up in an instant.

At this time, who would give up the opportunity to go out for others.

"It's okay."

Sheng Yunfei's lips hooked slightly, and he glanced at Yanxi lightly, not paying attention to his small thoughts at all.

Yanxi and the others observed the situation outside, and opened the door when there was no movement outside the door.

I don't know why there are bloodstains all over the distance, but this place is clean.

They just thought they were lucky that the zombies didn't come over, but they never thought that it was because there were things that frightened those low-level zombies.

All four of Yanxi and the others left, only Sheng Yunfei and Su Mo were left in this room.

"Are we leaving too?"