Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Sheng Yunfei blinked his eyes slowly, the too long stay almost covered the change of expression in his eyes.

    A few thoughts flashed through his mind, and finally he pretended not to see anything, turned his eyes away, and looked at the surrounding scenery.

    The expression on Sheng Yunfei's face was extremely calm, as if there was only air in front of him, and he didn't see that terrifying face.

    In fact, his peripheral vision is to pay attention to the person in front of him from time to time, no, it should be this ghost.

    Ming Su frowned, feeling a little displeased with Sheng Yunfei's calm reaction.

    Logically speaking, this person should be able to see him, after all, he could smell that this person's physique is not ordinary.

    According to Ming Su's prediction, this person should turn pale with fright, and even be frightened by himself.

    This also saves him from using other means.

    Although he also has the ability to kill this person directly, but from the bottom of his heart, Ming Su doesn't want to do that.

    If it was other ghosts, seeing their hesitant appearance of ghost kings, I couldn't believe it. After all, this ghost was killed from a bloody road, and it would still hesitate.

    In the end, Ming Su just stretched out his fingertips, and put his cold hand on Sheng Yunfei's wrist, as if probing.

    Sheng Yunfei only felt a burst of cold air coming from his wrist, and it spread all over his body in an instant.

    He raised his eyebrows and looked at the young man in front of him helplessly.

    With such a childish behavior, Sheng Yunfei couldn't help guessing that Ming Su must have been very young when he died.

    Thinking of this, his eyes darkened slightly, and his face sank.

    He is not very old, but his resentment is so great that Ming Su has devoured countless ghosts within a hundred years, and sat in his current position.

    Sheng Yunfei is more concerned about how the boy died.

    Obviously, now is not the time, he pretended to be cold from the wind, after tightening his clothes, he stood up directly and walked straight away.

    Mingsu just watched Sheng Yunfei leave like this.

    Just leave like this?

    A trace of displeasure flashed in his eyes, and he watched helplessly as the man took away his token.

    The reason why it is said to be a token is because Ming Su felt the call of the blood drop in the jade pendant, and the blood inside must belong to him.

    Why Ming Su suddenly appeared, of course there is a reason.

    Even though he is a ghost, he has been the boss of Mingsu for decades, how could he endure Song Shuyu's disgusting behavior.

    But what made him even more intolerable was handing over his jade pendant to such an ugly man in front of him.

    That's right, although Ming Su is a ghost king, he is also a face controler.

    But Sheng Yunfei didn't know that he had already been classified as ugly by Ming Su.

    Because he just passed through, Sheng Yunfei hadn't looked in the mirror yet, so he didn't know what the original owner looked like now.