Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    There was a trace of silence in the air at this time, and the atmosphere seemed a little awkward.

    The cameraman's lens was cleverly placed on Sheng Yunfei's body.

    The eyes of the screenboy audience were also focused on Sheng Yunfei.

    Gu Jin's lips curled into a faint smile.

    He suddenly thought of the last time he saw this Lu Feiran, how he did not give him face.

    He had also doubted Lu Feiran's identity before, but Shao Zefeng never said anything about it, and they hadn't been in touch for a long time.

    Coupled with Lu Feiran's performance, he let go of those thoughts in his heart.

    After all, how could a man with a background be willing to bear the infamy of being a softie?

    And half a month ago, Gu's father also found him. Of course, Gu Jin heard that Gu's father wanted to cultivate him, and this time, Gu's father also contributed a little bit.

    Gu Jin knew that Gu's father was completely disappointed in Gu Yizhi, and he gradually became more at ease, because it meant that everything in the Gu family would belong to him in the future.

    Xiang Bohan thought in his heart that Gu Jin was taking the initiative to help him and make Sheng Yunfei look bad.

    Some inexplicable emotions welled up in his heart, and he felt a little apologetic when he thought of his neglect of Gu Jin before.

    But when he saw Sheng Yunfei in such an embarrassing situation, there was only a little joy left in his heart.

    The barrage has already flown up at this time.

    【What's happening here? ? ? 】

    Some people were confused, and somehow got involved with Lu Feiran.

    The audience who paid close attention the whole time explained below:

    【When I saw the camera land on Lu Feiran, Lu Feiran was smiling. It was Gu Jin talking about Guan Yinghou's role at that time. 】

    For a while, Guan Chunying's fans quit.

    [He dared to laugh at my goddess, he is simply too arrogant. ]

    [It's just a softie, what kind of presence is there. 】

    Now Sheng Yunfei has successfully captured a lot of fans with his good looks, and the natural sweetness between him and Gu Yizhi also makes Gu Yizhi's fans can't help but talk to him.

    【No, maybe he just smiled by chance, not on purpose. ]

    [That's right, and it wasn't him who took the initiative, it was obviously the one named Gu Jin who suddenly made the sound. ]

    [Don't you think it's a bit strange, does this Gu Jin have a grudge against Lu Feiran? 】

    Gu Jin doesn't have many fans, and after posting a few explanations below, they were immediately overwhelmed.

    And the audience who was not his fan was quietly watching the excitement there.

    [I didn't expect this show to be so exciting at the beginning, tsk tsk...]

    Sheng Yunfei didn't want to meet Gu Jin or anything. Although the appearance made him disgusted, he didn't take the initiative to do anything.

    But if someone insists on making trouble, then don't blame him.