Chapter 127

Chapter 127

Sheng Yunfei left the dance practice room and went down the elevator to the first floor.

As soon as he arrived at the front desk, he saw the young man standing quietly at the door. As soon as he saw his figure, those clear amber eyes lit up a little bit, and at the same time, the corners of his lips couldn't help revealing a hint of With a sweet smile.

Sheng Yunfei unconsciously felt soft when he saw such a young man.

He took two steps forward, stood in front of Su Mo, and naturally brushed aside the messy hair on the young man's forehead, with a sense of intimacy everywhere in his movements.

The front desk couldn't help staring dumbfounded.

Is this considered a generous announcement of love?

Her heart beat wildly, she didn't expect this trainee to be so courageous, and even so blatant.

But in my heart, I was very honest and moved by the beautiful love. After all, just standing there, these two people make people feel that they are a good match. Sure enough, the combination of handsome guys is eye-catching.

Sheng Yunfei led Su Mo directly onto the elevator.

"Will I bother you?"

Su Mo glanced at Sheng Yunfei cautiously, with some apprehension in his tone.

But he really didn't want to leave Sheng Yunfei for so long, after all, he had waited too long.

The young man's crow-feather eyelashes trembled slightly, casting a shadow, and his light-colored pupils were a little uneasy, and he unconsciously rubbed the hem of his clothes with his pale pink fingertips.

Sheng Yunfei knew that Su Mo liked to make this little trick whenever he felt embarrassed, and he might not even notice it.

He shook his head with a smile, rubbed the young man's soft hair soothingly, and said in a gentle tone,

"It won't be troublesome. The morning practice will be over in a while, so I can take you out for dinner.

" As a young man, he always subconsciously wants to use his gentlest attitude, and even wants to be better.

"It's just that you may need to wait outside."

After all, non-trainees are not allowed in the dance studio.

"It's okay." Hearing what Sheng Yunfei said, Su Mo breathed a sigh of relief, his eyes became a little more vivid, and he said softly, "I'll just wait for you outside." There was a "ding

" , the elevator reached the fifteenth floor.

They walked out, and Sheng Yunfei gave some worried instructions again before walking into the dance practice room.

Before going in, he took another look at Su Mo, seeing the young man smiling at him, he finally walked in with confidence.

Su Mo stood outside, and the transparent glass on it just allowed him to peek in a little bit, and it happened to be able to see the person he wanted to see.

His eyes followed Sheng Yunfei closely, never leaving for a moment.

When Sheng Yunfei came back inside, no one talked about Li Siyuan anymore, as if nothing had happened.

After all, at the most critical time, no one would waste more time for an irrelevant person, and everyone put their energy into dance practice again.