Chapter 133

Chapter 133

The night gradually sank, and the fine stars dotted the horizon, adding a ray of light to the darkening sky.

But at this moment, Sheng Yunfei felt that there was only darkness left in his heart.

He walked out of the busy and noisy reception hall, Sheng Yunfei now felt that he really needed to calm down.

It's a pity that his mind is in chaos, he can't calm down, and he doesn't know where to start thinking.

Obviously in those days before, he could swear that Su Mo liked him.

But now he doesn't have that confidence.

The man's handsome side face seemed to be covered with a shadow, there seemed to be a bit of fatigue between his brows, and there was a bit of coolness in those dark eyes.

The corners of his lips curled up, and there was a bit of bitterness in his smile.

Now Sheng Yunfei just wants to leave here completely, it's okay to call him cowardly, but now he just doesn't want to ask these things clearly, and wants to throw them behind him desperately.

"A Fei."

Su Mo called from behind, his eyes fixed on the person in front of him.

He clearly saw Sheng Yunfei pause because of his voice, but he kept walking forward without turning his head.

Su Mo bit his lip, he didn't know what happened.

But what is certain is that Sheng Yunfei must be in a bad mood now.

"Sheng Yunfei."

Su Mo's voice amplified a bit, and even called Sheng Yunfei's full name this time, just to stop the people in front of him.

It should be impossible to pretend not to hear, Sheng Yunfei stopped, but did not turn around.

This seemed to represent a certain attitude of his.

Su Mo took two quick steps, and when he got behind him, his voice was still panting.

After finally calming down for a while, he said:

"A Fei, you, don't you want me?"

After saying this, Su Mo's eyes turned red instantly, and his tone of voice was filled with tears .

He clenched his hands tightly, his eyes fixed on the back of the person in front of him.

Sheng Yunfei instantly felt a slight pain in his heart, and he gently covered that place with his hands.

But he didn't answer.

Su Mo was completely flustered, because this time it seemed to be a little different from before. He stretched out his hand and grabbed the corner of Sheng Yunfei's clothes, as if he had exhausted all the strength in his body, and even his knuckles were glowing red.

"Don't want me, okay?"

The young man's tone was extremely humble, with a bit of begging, as if for him, Sheng Yunfei was his whole world.

Only then did Sheng Yunfei turn around slowly, he saw that the young man's beautiful eyes had been stained with water, and the sadness in his eyes almost overflowed.

Obviously he was the one who got played around.

"Don't cry."

His tone seemed to be a little impatient, but his hands were still gentle, and he gently wiped away the teardrops at the end of the young man's eyes with his fingertips.