Chapter 103

Chapter 103

The next day, Sheng Yunfei arrived in the classroom first.

Thinking of noticing that the boy was too thin yesterday, he put the breakfast he brought from home on Su Mo's table.

He nodded in satisfaction, then lay down on the table and began to catch up on sleep.

As soon as Su Mo entered the classroom, he saw the extra things on his desk.

Looking at Sheng Yunfei who was lying on the side, he seemed to understand what it meant. Su Mo was not used to this kind of strange kindness.

He directly moved the breakfast back to Sheng Yunfei's table.

After that, Su Mo took out his book and started doing exercises as usual.

Hearing the movement in front of him, Sheng Yunfei sat up and raised his eyebrows when he saw the lunch box pushed back in front of him.

Put it on Su Mo's table again, and before the boy frowned, he said leisurely:

"Recently, my mother is experimenting with new dishes and needs someone to taste them. I really can't eat anymore, so I brought it here "

"You don't want her to go directly into the trash can, Xiaomo."

Sheng Yunfei held his chin and blinked slowly at Su Mo, with a hint of pitifulness.

His words really made people unable to say the reason for rejection.

Especially when Mama Sheng made it.

As far back as Su Mo could remember, he seldom had meals cooked by Su's mother.

This kind of thing with love is very luxurious for him.

Seeing that Su Mo's expression was a little loose, Sheng Yunfei opened the lid directly, picked up the spoon inside and stuffed it into Su Mo's hand.

For a moment, the faint smell of rice permeated the tip of the boy's nose.

Su Mo was stunned for two seconds, looking at the expectant eyes of the person opposite, and the faint smile on his lips.

He knew that he couldn't resist this kind of warmth in the end.

Sheng Yunfei watched Su Mo eat the food he brought bite by bite, and looked at the young man's slightly puffed cheeks.

I suddenly felt a sense of satisfaction in feeding.

"Eat slowly."

He asked softly, with a gentle smile in his eyes.

Su Mo ate seriously, and obviously took what Sheng Yunfei said about the dish test just now to heart.

Seeing the serious look of the young man, but with a grain of rice on his face, there was an inexplicable contrast, Sheng Yunfei couldn't help but chuckled.

He pulled out a tissue from the table, "Wait a minute."

Su Mo raised his eyes subconsciously, but did not expect a slight touch from his lips.

In front of him was Sheng Yunfei's side face, which was close at hand. The young man was very handsome, under the slender eyelashes, the light in the pair of phoenix eyes seemed to be like the early spring sun, shining warmly.

Maybe it was because the person on the opposite side was too dazzling, or there were very few such people who approached him actively, which made Su Mo just want to avoid him for a while.