Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Seeing Sheng Yunfei's relaxed expression, Mother Song sighed helplessly.

    She tried and wanted to change Sheng Yunfei's mind.

    "Yunfei, are you really sure you want to take this jade pendant? No matter what happens in the future."

    She was still a little worried, although it might not help.

    "I think man will conquer nature, and no one can predict the future, so why stick to these things."

    Sheng Yunfei raised his eyes to look at Mother Song, his eyes were calm, as if he didn't have any fear because of it.

    In my heart, I was still thinking about Ming Su becoming a human.

    In fact, he is not too sure whether Ming Su wants to become a human.

    "Do you know anything else about this jade pendant?"

    According to the plot development of the original book, when the protagonist Shou was 24 years old, Mingsu had already been wiped out by their joint efforts.

    And the story is almost at the end, and there is no mention of Ming Su's ability to become a human being.

    Sheng Yunfei didn't want to miss any information about the boy.

    Song's mother shook her head and sighed:

    "I have told you everything I know so far. For the rest, if you insist on holding Yunfei, you need to explore by yourself." "

    Thank you, I see."

    Sheng Yunfei nodded slightly, and the long eyelashes drooping slightly covered some deep meaning in his eyes.

    Afterwards, they returned to their seats.

    Ming Su looked at Sheng Yunfei suspiciously, but Sheng Yunfei just nodded at him.

    He didn't think too much about it, and buried himself in the food in front of him.

    Being a ghost is bad in some places, such as those delicious foods for humans, but for him it is like chewing wax.

    But in order not to look too obtrusive by Sheng Yunfei's side, he would always take a few bites.

    Although nothing.

    The meal was over soon, and Song's father and Song's mother had achieved their purpose, as if they had let go of a big burden in their hearts.

    They left happily. Before leaving, Mother Song grabbed Sheng Yunfei's hand and said softly,

    "Take Xiao Su home when you have time."

    Mother Song looked at Ming Su with a gentle smile in her eyes.

    Sheng Yunfei nodded and watched Father Song and Mother Song leave.

    He and Ming Su held hands on the way back to the dormitory, holding the young man's cool fingertips, although they were soft, they never had the same warm temperature as him.

    Sheng Yunfei suddenly said in a low voice:

    "A Su, do you want to become a human?"

    He raised his eyes to look at Ming Su, and saw that the young man was looking around casually, but after hearing his words, he suddenly looked up. nod.

    There seemed to be a gleam of light in the black pupils.

    Mingsu felt as if he was hallucinating. Looking at the firm eyes of the person beside him looking at him, he couldn't help repeating in a low voice:     "