Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Sheng Yunfei held the female law code in his hand, looking at the densely packed words in it, he couldn't help rubbing his temples.

    It wasn't until this moment that Sheng Yunfei deeply understood how harsh this world is to females, and those things before were just the tip of the iceberg.

    After the female is married, all the property under the female's name will belong to the male owner, and the female will lose the ownership of the property rights.

    What else? If the male master suffers any injuries, the corresponding female monarch and female servant will also be punished.

    One of them is that if the female ruler can't give birth to male worms within two years, she will become a female servant, and let the male ruler marry another female ruler.

    In short, a lot of such weird laws.

    Sheng Yunfei put down the female law code in his hand, and he sighed softly.

    Almost every point here, has to be rewritten.

    Suddenly, I feel that it is not easy for the females in this world. After so many years, they have survived such difficult conditions.

    At this time, there was a knock on the door suddenly.

    "Come in."

    A smile appeared in Sheng Yunfei's fetal eyes.

    He guessed that the bug outside was Hals.

    "My lord, you need to take a break."

    Halls said with some disapproval in his eyes.

    In the past few days, Sheng Yunfei locked herself in the study, busy with revising the female law code.

    Originally, Halls was still looking forward to what the revised female code would look like, but seeing Sheng Yunfei's busy days, he suddenly didn't want to be so fast.

    Because he didn't want Sheng Yunfei to be so tired.

    "I need to take a break, but I don't know if Hals will help me."

    Sheng Yunfei stared at the young man, speaking every word, there seemed to be a bit of scorching heat in his eyes.

    Hols didn't notice it, but said seriously:

    "Master, is there anything I need to do?"

    Sheng Yunfei leaned on the back of the chair, raised his head slightly, and there was some deep meaning in the raised eyes , he hooked his fingers towards Halls.

    Halls walked over obediently and stood beside Sheng Yunfei.

    "Come closer."

    Sheng Yunfei looked up at the young man with an unconcealable smile in his eyes.

    Halls was a little puzzled, but he still bent down and approached Sheng Yunfei.

    Sheng Yunfei raised his hand and lightly tugged at the young man's shirt, and Halls fell into his arms without being able to guard against it.

    It is easy to lose the center of gravity in this posture, and this is what he pays attention to.

    Lifting Hals' chin, the next moment, Sheng Yunfei kissed the young man's lips.

    The young man's lips were soft, carrying a unique breath that belonged to Halls.

    Sheng Yunfei bit Hols' lips lightly, rubbing his rosy lips lightly.