Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    "Is the protagonist's halo really that big? Could it be that your system did something secretly?"

    Sheng Yunfei couldn't help asking, he was really suspicious.

    After all, how could everything be such a coincidence.

    The system, which has always been timid, suddenly stood up when it heard this sentence, and it said angrily:

    "Host, how can you say that about me, we will not do such a thing."

    The system began to explain:

    " Every world has its inherent laws of operation. After losing a certain balance, it will restore the balance in another way, and the host, as an outsider, can only change the life trajectory of the mission target.” “And for the

    protagonist Our lives, in fact, the host should not interfere too much."

    The system's tone was filled with sadness:

    "Host, in fact, every time you change the fate of the protagonists, we have spent a lot of effort to maintain this. The world is balanced, otherwise the world will collapse easily."

    Hearing this, Sheng Yunfei closed his mouth in embarrassment.

    He felt that he really shouldn't doubt the system, after all, the system didn't seem that smart.

    But Sheng Yunfei still couldn't help defending himself:

    "Actually, it's not that I want to change, it's just that they insist on coming together to find something, and I can't let him bully the mission target, you're right." Seeing

    Sheng Yunfei's honest and serious face appearance.

    The system always feels that something is wrong, but it seems to feel right.

    It replied with some hesitation: "It seems so."

    After finishing the conversation with the system, Sheng Yunfei bought some food suitable for sick bugs and went back to the ward.

    At this time, Fickman had been gone for a while, and he didn't notice any worms coming just now.

    When Sheng Yunfei entered the ward, he looked at Halls looking out the window, as if he was thinking about something, with a serious expression on his face.

    "What are you thinking about?"

    Sheng Yunfei took the lunch box and walked to Hols's side, and sat beside his bed.

    Halls came back to his senses and looked at Sheng Yunfei.

    On the handsome face of the male in front of him, there was a faint smile, and his brows and eyes were full of tenderness towards him.

    "It's nothing, my lord."

    He shook his head.

    At the bottom of my heart, I thought, why is such a good hero still dissatisfied by other insects.

    In fact, he was just thinking about what Fickman said just now.

    Sheng Yunfei opened the lunch box and took out the spoon inside:

    "You should have a good rest for the next few days, and don't think about anything else."

    He knew Hals' character well, and if he didn't say anything, this worm might procrastinate. I have to deal with business even when I'm injured.