Chapter 126

Chapter 126

There was water vapor in the bathroom, and a layer of mist floated on the mirror, making it hazy.

The warm water flowed across the man's thin chest, Sheng Yunfei supported the wall with his hands, recalling the scene just now, the corners of his lips unconsciously curled slightly.

When Su Mo asked that sentence, Sheng Yunfei was also taken aback.

After a busy day, he almost forgot that his house had only one bedroom, how to sleep at night became a problem.

Although the two of them have done what they should and shouldn't do, in the final analysis, they are not familiar with each other, and Sheng Yunfei doesn't want to make the young man feel too uncomfortable.

He said, "I'll just sleep in the living room."

He thought he would be relieved to see Su Mo, but he somehow felt that the young man's mood was inexplicably low.

Of course Su Mo was upset when Sheng Yunfei said that he was going to sleep outside, but he couldn't show it clearly.

He bit his lip, knowing that Sheng Yunfei was thinking about himself, but he was just not happy.

Sheng Yunfei looked at Su Mo with his head lowered, unconsciously pinching the corners of his clothes, looking sluggish, he felt a little strange, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Su

Mo raised his eyes, his slender eyes His eyelashes trembled slightly, he glanced at the person opposite, and then glanced elsewhere. He moved his lips, and then slowly said: "

That's your room, I can't occupy it by myself." His tone was unusually firm.

Another meaning is that you can sleep with me.

Sheng Yunfei waved his hand indifferently, "It's okay."

He never cared about these details.

Su Mo was almost irritated by Sheng Yunfei's uprightness, he pursed his lips, his eyes were persistent:

"No."

At this moment, looking at the young man with reddish eyes on the opposite side, some kind of brain circuit in Sheng Yunfei seemed to be opened up suddenly, and he said hesitantly: "

Then I will sleep in the bedroom with you?"

Sure enough, as soon as he finished speaking, he saw The face of the person on the opposite side turned slightly red, but then nodded slowly.

When Sheng Yunfei thought of that scene now, the corners of Sheng Yunfei's lips couldn't help but rise.

I think young people are too cute.

He turned off the water heater, and walked out wrapped only in a towel.

It's not intentional, it's just a habit.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw a lump on his bed.

"Have you finished washing?"

Su Mo poked his head out from under the quilt, but he didn't expect to see such an exciting scene at a glance.

He swished back again, like a little gopher.

Sheng Yunfei couldn't help laughing, he couldn't help joking and said:

"Don't be shy after touching it, be careful to bore yourself, come out."

Hearing this, he saw the bulge move down again for a moment.