Chapter 131

Chapter 131

In the entertainment circle, whether or not it can be popular sometimes depends on the strength and the timing at the same time.

Some people have superior strength, but never have the opportunity to be exposed, so in the end it is just empty talk.

When you have both, the fire should only have time left.

Monday, everyone thought it was an ordinary day.

Suddenly, a single MV was directly airborne, and quickly ranked on the popularity list of Le Music app.

At the same time, Star Entertainment Media announced the official debut of its eight-member boy group, and the official release of the single "Night Sky".

The name of the boy group is Forone, and the eight members are all handsome, which conforms to the current popular aesthetic point of view.

As soon as the mv came out, it instantly made everyone's circle of friends explode.

It can no longer be described with a simple handsome word.

The shooting style is dark, and the makeup highlights the most prominent features of each person's facial features. Every move has the feeling that can directly hit the soul.

"Oh my god, how can they be so handsome!"

"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi We, Yue Yue, give birth to monkeys."

"Fei Zai is so handsome, I didn't misread you, you are the most handsome, ahhh!!!"

There are countless pictures of Sheng Yunfei's performances posted under Sheng Fan, some of which are still screenshots.

But even so, in the picture, the man's facial features are handsome, which makes people unforgettable after just one glance.

So those netizens who accidentally clicked in were successfully led by Sheng Fan, and turned from passers-by to Yan Fan.

In this mv, Sheng Yunfei and Meng Yue are double cs, and they interact a lot, coupled with the tacit cooperation between them, and the various exchanges in the eyes, it successfully gave birth to a group of CP fans from that group of fans.

"Suddenly found that Meng Yue and Sheng Yunfei are a good match."

"Bingshan Gong x Wolf Dog Shou, I'll pay you a respect first."

...

The public relations never thought that after the mv climbed the hot search, the words following him The article turned out to be Feiyue (Fei Yue) cp.

Meng Yue took advantage of the break time to brush his phone to relax, but he didn't expect to see some cp as soon as he opened Weibo.

He is also a gossip person, so he clicked in curiously.

Then the water I just drank was sprayed out.

"What the hell, Sheng Yunfei and I actually have CP fans?"

Meng Yue suddenly felt that his life might be in danger, so he quickly called Su Mo, but no one answered.

He wanted to sing a cool song to himself.

The reason why Su Mo didn't answer the phone was because he was instructing the PR to remove this trending search.

Although he knew it was nothing, but seeing that thing hanging there was an eyesore.