Chapter 116

Chapter 116

"Come out and eat quickly."

Sheng's mother poked her head out, and said to Sheng Yunfei and the others, "Xiaofei, serve mom some food."

She waved at Sheng Yunfei.

As soon as Su Mo heard Sheng's mother's voice, he immediately wanted to stand up to help, but Sheng Yunfei pushed him to the table.

"I'll just go, you just need to sit here."

He put his hands on the boy's shoulders, leaned down slightly, and whispered in his ear.

The sound was like a breeze on a quiet lake, slightly blowing some waves in Su Mo's heart.

He held his breath slightly, because of Sheng Yunfei's slightly intimate gesture, Su Mo felt a little uncomfortable.

The boy's eyes fell on Sheng's father nervously.

Father Sheng sat on the other side, as if he didn't notice the ambiguous atmosphere floating around them.

Sheng's mother coughed lightly inside, "Xiaofei, come here quickly." "

Come here, Mom." Sheng Yunfei replied with a smile, and walked into the kitchen.

At this time, there were only Father Sheng and Su Mo at the table, and Su Mo sat up straight with some restraint, not daring to move.

Father Sheng raised his head and looked at the boy's reserved look. He said in a deep voice,

"I'll leave that brat to you in the future."

"Huh?" Su Mo was taken aback, and it took a while to realize what Father Sheng was saying. He quickly responded: "I will protect him well."

Seeing the serious look of the young man in front of him, Father Sheng chuckled.

It's nice to be young.

He couldn't help sighing in his heart.

At this time, Sheng Yunfei came over with the dishes, and at a glance, he saw Su Mo looking at him with bright eyes, as if with some excitement and joy.

He raised his eyebrows suspiciously, and looked at Father Sheng opposite.

Father Sheng averted his gaze lightly.

After all the dishes were served, Sheng Yunfei approached Su Mo and asked in a low voice,

"What happened just now?"

Before waiting for the boy's answer, Sheng's father first glanced at Sheng Yunfei with solemn eyes and a warning tone: "You

can't talk about food." Sleep in silence."

In order not to make this old-fashioned father Sheng angry, Sheng Yunfei could only bury his doubts in his heart.

Soon they finished their supper together.

Father Sheng left after finishing his meal. After all, he still had research materials to process.

And it's not too late at this time.

Sheng's mother looked at Su Mo who was helping her to pack her things, and she became more and more satisfied the more she watched.

I think this kid is very well-behaved and quiet, and I don't know how he was tricked by his son.

She glanced at her son, then at Su Mo, and asked tentatively,

"There is one empty room left here, so it's okay for the two of you to live together."