Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    New week begins.

    It seems that there is no change from usual, but there seems to be something different.

    Sheng Yunfei looked at the little tail who was following closely behind him, with some helplessness in his eyes.

    He stopped suddenly and turned around.

    Ming Su, who was following behind him step by step, did not expect that the man would stop suddenly, and crashed into Sheng Yunfei's arms directly.

    The tip of his nose hit his hard shoulder, and he felt a soreness instantly.

    Although Ming Su was a little sore from being bumped, he did not withdraw from Sheng Yunfei's embrace, feeling the familiar warmth in his embrace.

    However, Sheng Yunfei took a step back and helped Ming Su out of his arms, with a somewhat distant and polite gesture.

    He looked at Mingsu hesitating to speak, and seeing the boy's eyes, he didn't say anything in the end, and continued walking forward.

    While walking, a slightly familiar figure suddenly appeared in front of Sheng Yunfei.

    He frowned imperceptibly, and didn't like Song Shuyu's sudden appearance very much.

    Because he knows where the protagonist suffers, which means having right and wrong, or accidents.

    Song Shuyu walked up to Sheng Yunfei, he pursed his lips, and finally asked softly:

    "Can I chat with you alone?"

    His eyes could not help falling on Ming Su who was behind Sheng Yunfei, the young man looked exquisite and innocent cute.

    Almost just now, he discovered the existence of this person.

    After all, for such an eye-catching person, almost everywhere they go will be the place where their eyes will converge.

    But he didn't understand why this person was entangled with Sheng Yunfei.

    If it wasn't for that incident, he probably would never have taken the initiative to get to know someone like Sheng Yunfei in his life.

    Hearing Song Shuyu's words, Ming Su became a little unhappy.

    What does it mean to talk alone, it is obvious that he thinks he is meddlesome.

    He curled his lips, feeling as if he was being rejected.

    Ming Su suddenly remembered what Song Shuyu had done before, and his eyes darkened a little inadvertently.

    It was this person who didn't want his jade pendant at the beginning, but now he is very happy that this person did that.

    Otherwise, how could he meet such an interesting person as Sheng Yunfei.

    In fact, Sheng Yunfei has a hundred reluctances in his heart, but, according to his current situation, he still needs to choose to accept it.

    He could only turn his head and say to Mingsu:

    "Student Su, we still have something to do, so let's go first."

    After finishing speaking, Sheng Yunfei nodded towards Song Shuyu, and the two left Mingsu and walked in the other direction up.

    Ming Su gritted his teeth, feeling extremely angry.

    Every time this person is always willing to be hard-hearted towards himself, but he shows some tenderness when compared to others.