Chapter 115

Chapter 115

Meng Zeye took them to the vacant residence in the base.

"From now on, you can live here first."

The room is not too big or small, but it is more than enough for two people.

At this moment, a beeping sound came from Meng Zeye's communicator. He lowered his head for a second, and frowned slightly when he realized that it was his father's message.

Then Meng Zeye hesitated for two seconds, but finally said to Sheng Yunfei and Su Mo:

"My dad wants to see Su Mo."

Sheng Yunfei raised his eyebrows when he heard this, and said lazily:

" Mayor Meng shouldn't be in a hurry for today, let us Ah Mo take a good rest no matter what."

Sheng Yunfei put his arm on Su Mo's shoulder, and the boy nodded towards Meng Zeye, indicating that he agreed with Sheng Yunfei's words.

They all said so, and Meng Zeye is not a person without eyesight, and he also understood that Sheng Yunfei and the others did not completely reject what they said, so he nodded: "Yes, I need to take a good rest, I was

negligent, I will go and talk to you My father said, you should have a good rest first."

After saying this, Meng Zeye thoughtfully gave a brief introduction to the surrounding situation, and then he left directly.

Sheng Yunfei suddenly began to look at Su Mo carefully.

The boy's face was ruddy, his eyes were clear, and his skin was fair. Apart from his slightly lower body temperature, there was a high probability that no one would find out that he was actually a zombie.

So now Su Mo is still very safe.

"What's the matter?"

Su Mo felt a little embarrassed by Sheng Yunfei's burning eyes.

"It's nothing, I just think our Ah Mo is really good-looking."

Sheng Yunfei replied with a smile, without telling Su Mo his worries.

Because even the teenager himself has not questioned his body yet.

Sure enough, when he heard his molesting words, Su Mo lost his doubts and asked instead,

"Am I going to see his father tomorrow?"

Su Mo thought of what Meng Zeye said just now, and felt a little strange. Why did that man Do you have to see yourself?

At this time, the young man didn't even realize how powerful his abilities were, so powerful that it was surprising, even enviable, which made those people want to be under his command.

Sheng Yunfei nodded slightly, if they want to stay here, they must go see Father Meng.

He rubbed Su Mo's hair and said comfortingly:

"It's okay, take a good rest first, after that, you should know that I will be by your side all the time."

The next day they went to the center of the base, which is Where Father Meng is now.

Meng Zeye was waiting for them outside.

"You guys are here." Meng Zeye greeted them as soon as he saw them.

Sheng Yunfei nodded to him.

"By the way, I have sent someone to find out about your parents. This is the address."