Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Sheng Yunfei went back to his room and took a shower, tidied up before going downstairs.

    When he went downstairs, Gu Yizhi was already sitting at the dining table, and Jiang Feifan was sitting next to him, eating breakfast there.

    "Why did you come so early?"

    Sheng Yunfei sat across from Gu Yizhi while talking.

    He glanced at Jiang Feifei, with some strangeness in his eyes.

    It's really strange to come so early today.

    Picking up the breakfast that belonged to him, he took a bite and narrowed his eyes slightly, seeing the familiar taste.

    At this time, Gu Yizhi said to Jiang Feifei: "Now we can talk."

    Sheng Yunfei raised his eyebrows in doubt, but his mouth did not stop moving.

    After Jiang Feifei swallowed what was in his mouth, he took a sip of water before slowly passing by:

    "It's like this, I took over a love variety show for you guys before, and now Yizhi just finished filming that movie, so you can take advantage of it." At this time, it is time to relax."

    "You have no objection?" Jiang Feifan blinked at Gu Yizhi.

    What opinion can Gu Yizhi have?

    He thought it was a good opportunity.

    Gu Yizhi shook his head, and replied decisively: "No."

    His eyes couldn't help falling on the person opposite, with some warmth in his eyes.

    And Sheng Yunfei was busy eating breakfast at this time.

    Jiang Feifei clapped his hands and said briskly, "That's fine." "

    Wait, are you pretending that I don't exist?"

    Sheng Yunfei raised his eyelids, looked at Jiang Feifan lazily, and looked at him like asked intentionally.

    Jiang Feifei snorted and retorted firmly: "Would you disagree?"

    "Who said..." I insisted on agreeing.

    But when he raised his eyes and met Gu Yizhi's eyes, there seemed to be a little bit of expectation in those eyes, and his words paused for a moment.

    Immediately, he nodded and said affirmatively, "Hey, who said I would disagree, of course I agree." "

    That's it." Jiang Feifan rolled his eyes speechlessly.

    Sheng Yunfei ate there for the rest of the time.

    Next to Jiang Feifei continued to introduce some information about this show:

    "The name of this variety show is "Heartbeat Lover". The first season was released a year ago. It was a big hit back then."

    "This is their second season this year, you came to me when you broke out in love, I thought about it and took it directly, anyway, for you now, there are a lot of things benefit."

    "The program group for this episode has spent a lot of money. The people invited include actress Guan Chunying and her director husband, director Meng Tingwei, as well as Chi Yueyao, one of the Four Little Stars, and her boyfriend Feng Lang. A singer."

    "That's right," Jiang Feifei suddenly said with a look of wonder on his face, "You said it's a coincidence, there is also a gay couple here, the actor Gu Jin who suddenly became popular recently, and the president of Chuangshi Group Xiang Bohan, they are a couple."