Chapter 105

Chapter 105

"Come in first." Said to Su Mo behind him, Sheng Yunfei put away the umbrella and put it at the door by the way.

At this time, Uncle Li had already returned.

Su Mo stood at the door, and for a moment he couldn't figure out how he got here.

He was a little cautious, clutching the corners of his clothes tightly.

After all, everything in front of him seemed so incompatible with him.

Large villas, gorgeous decorations, and expensive accessories, these are things that have never appeared in his world.

Sheng Yunfei took out the slippers from the shoe cabinet and put them at Su Mo's feet.

Seeing him standing there in a daze, he squatted down and untied Su Mo's shoelaces directly, intending to change some for him.

At this moment, Su Mo came back to his senses immediately, he took two steps back quickly, and said in a low voice,

"I, I'll do it myself."

He put on his slippers in a panic, and kept his eyes on the room from time to time Will someone suddenly appear here?

Sheng Yunfei raised his eyebrows, seeing the young man's slightly embarrassed look, the corners of his lips curled slightly.

After changing the shoes, Su Mo stood there, not knowing what to do next.

He suddenly regretted why he had agreed to Sheng Yunfei's coming to his house impulsively.

Thinking of that time, I couldn't control myself and cried in front of him for a while, thinking about Su Mo felt very ashamed.

But this man's arms were really warm.

Sheng Yunfei knew that he was nervous, so he chuckled softly:

"Don't be nervous, my parents are not at home, now it's just you and me at home."

Sure enough, Su Mo was subconsciously relieved when he heard this.

Sheng Yunfei held the young man's wrist, his hand was filled with coolness, he frowned, and immediately walked into the bedroom.

"Go in and take a shower first, and take off your wet clothes. I'll put the clothes I found by the door for you later."

Sheng Yunfei touched Su Mo's forehead, his body temperature was normal, and then pushed him into the bathroom .

During the whole process, Su Mo hardly had time to say anything.

He stood in the bathroom, looking at this place full of Sheng Yunfei's life, tensed up - finally relaxed at night - a little.

It seems that all the misfortunes today have become a lot luckier because of the appearance of this person.

No - after a while, there was the sound of water in the bathroom.

Sheng Yunfei took out some washed clothes from the closet and placed them at the door of the bathroom.

He turned and left the bedroom and went to the kitchen.

Presumably because of those things, Su Mo must not have eaten, and he was also hungry.

It was also a coincidence that Sheng's mother was not here today, and she happened to be invited out by her friend, while Sheng's father was still on a business trip.