Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    "What's wrong?"

    Gu Yizhi asked softly, putting down the chopsticks in his hand.

    Sheng Yunfei looked at the peach-blossom eyes of the person opposite, with the tails of the eyes slightly raised, which should have been a sign of frivolity, but on the young man, it seemed very noble and indifferent.

    There was no emotional change in those light-colored pupils, just looking at him quietly like this, obviously nothing, but some inexplicable feelings arose in his heart.

    Sheng Yunfei couldn't help clenching his hand under the table slightly, feeling a little confused, he whispered: "I didn't mean it, please don't be angry."

    Gu Yizhi stared at Sheng Yunfei for a long time.

    It's been so long that Sheng Yunfei thought he was going to die.

    At this time, a chuckle sounded in the silent air.

    Gu Yizhi laughed, and he stretched out his hand to gently pinch Sheng Yunfei's cheek:

    "You are so cute."

    His voice was soft and gentle, with a hint of teasing.

    In fact, Gu Yizhi wanted to do this a long time ago, but he took action this time.

    After all, the person in front of him was so cute that he suddenly couldn't help but want to bully him a little bit.

    Sheng Yunfei was stunned, he didn't expect Gu Yizhi to "do it" directly.

    He looked up at Gu Yizhi.

    The sunlight scattered slightly along the window, and landed on Gu Yizhi's jade-like side face, as if covered with a layer of golden veil, with a somewhat dreamlike feeling.

    There was a smile between the brows and eyes of the young man, and the slightly raised corners of his lips seemed to be full of tenderness. He just tilted his head slightly, looking at him, as if his figure was all in his sight.

    Sheng Yunfei gave a "oh" in a daze, and picked up the chopsticks in a daze.

    It was absolutely the first time in his life that he was praised as cute.

    After all, only people used to praise him for being handsome and domineering.

    But Sheng Yunfei suddenly felt that Gu Yizhi's cute words gave him a feeling that was worth countless words from others.

    Although, he thinks he is not cute.

    Although Sheng Yunfei usually had a cheeky look, he was a little embarrassed this time.

    "Hey, let's eat first, eat first."

    He picked up the chopsticks and started eating.

    This time, Gu Yizhi stared at him with interest.

    Gu Yizhi propped his chin with his hand, looked at the person opposite who was eating in a hurry, he wanted to laugh, but he didn't, he knew that sometimes the person opposite was very thin-skinned.

    After a while, he suddenly said: "Thank you today."

    Thinking of all that happened today, the smile in Gu Yizhi's eyes gradually disappeared.

    When Sheng Yunfei heard this, his movements stopped.

    Then, he put down the chopsticks in his hand, looked up at Gu Yizhi, and said seriously: "You're welcome, this is what I should do." After saying this,