Chapter 93

Chapter 93

The air seemed to freeze for a moment.

Seeing Song Shuyu's numb expression, Mother Ye felt a little uncomfortable.

This is her own son. Although she didn't keep her by her side, she has been thinking about it for many years.

She is the only person in this world who is connected with her blood.

Song Shuyu noticed the way Mother Ye looked at him, and looked away in disgust.

It was the appearance of this person that ruined his otherwise perfect family.

And what he couldn't accept the most was that he turned out to be an illegitimate child.

His biological mother was not the noble and elegant Song woman, but this vulgar woman in front of him.

How could Song Shuyu, who had always been proud, accept this.

Noticing Song Shuyu's eyes, Mother Ye was a little hurt.

Now she has long forgotten what she once did.

Father Song felt that although Mother Ye was responsible for this incident, the child was still innocent.

After all, it has been raised for so many years, and so much painstaking efforts have been put in, the feelings are not fake.

And in terms of blood relationship, Song Shuyu can also be regarded as his nephew.

"Shu Yu, what do you think now that things have become like this?"

Father Song looked at Song Shuyu, seeing his distraught expression, he felt a little uncomfortable.

Things have developed to the point where no one could have predicted.

"Dad, Mom, although I'm not your biological child, but..."

Before he finished speaking, Mother Song interrupted.

"You and her go back, for your sake, I don't want to pursue anything more." "

Since the matter is over, Ye Yunying, I hope you can take care of yourself."

Mother Song's tone was flat and she didn't look at Song Shuyu.

Although she is the son she has raised for more than 20 years, mother Song can't accept it when she thinks that everything Song Shuyu has now is based on the pain of her own son.

How could she allow Song Shuyu to stay here and become the thorn in Ye Yunfei's heart in the future?

After all, they had already felt too much guilt towards him.

Song's father hesitated to speak, but seeing Song's mother's gradually firm eyes, he finally said nothing.

Obviously, now they have to think about their own son.

Song Shuyu saw Song's mother's indifferent expression towards him, and he knew that this matter was a foregone conclusion.

But he still couldn't accept it.

"Mom, don't you want me."

Song Shuyu called out to Mother Song, knelt down at Mother Song's feet, and held her hand tightly, her voice was full of tears, and her eyes gradually became clouded. tears.

Song's mother tightened her grip on the sofa, but she knew that she couldn't soften her heart at this time, because it would be unfair to Ye Yunfei at all.

She glanced at Song Shuyu indifferently, and pushed away Song Shuyu's hand holding her:

"From now on, you should call me auntie."