Chapter 102

Chapter 102

Su Mo followed behind Sheng Yunfei, looking at the people in front who seemed quite happy.

He couldn't help rubbing his forehead, wondering why he would agree to this condition.

Obviously he can refuse, after all, he volunteered to help.

But when he met those eyes and saw the warm smile in his eyes, Su Mo couldn't say no to him for a while.

Forget it, it's only half a month anyway.

Thinking of this, his eyes slowly fell to one side.

At the door of the classroom, Sheng Yunfei stopped suddenly.

He turned around and looked at the person following behind him with his head down, with a smile flashing across his eyes, "Student Su Mo, please give me a lot of advice in the past half a month."

Su Mo was taken aback. Seconds, this inexplicable emotion flashed through the bottom of my heart, and then I nodded slowly.

Some words seem to have several meanings when they come out of this person's mouth.

Sheng Yunfei patted his head suddenly, thinking of something, "By the way, this is for you."

He took out the mobile phone in his pocket and handed it to Su Mo.

The silver-white mobile phone was placed on the slender and white palm of the young man.

Seeing this, Su Mo frowned, and asked in a low voice,

"What does this mean?"

Sheng Yunfei smiled and explained,

"As my little follower, of course I must be able to contact you all the time."

He fiddled with the phone for a while with his head down, then handed it to Su Mo.

"Here, the first one here is my mobile phone number."

Sheng Yunfei pointed to the phone interface and said.

Su Mo wanted to refuse, after all, this thing is very precious.

But Sheng Yunfei knew what he wanted as soon as he saw his expression.

"Don't think too much, I just borrowed you for a while so that I can find you more conveniently."

Sheng Yunfei said this deliberately, but in fact he just wanted to give Su Mo his phone.

Su Mo pursed his lips, and finally took the phone.

After all, Sheng Yunfei has said so, if he refuses again, doesn't it mean that he thinks too much.

"Do you know how to use it? Do you need me to teach you?"

The two of them walked into the classroom talking, their poses and distance seemed a little close, and those who hadn't left in the class couldn't help but slightly opened their eyes, looking Full of surprise.

Someone began to whisper:

"God, didn't you say that Su Mo beat someone, why did they come back together?"

"Their relationship is so good so soon."

Someone exclaimed.

"For a person like Su Mo, Sheng Yunfei will be able to see his true face in two days, and then stay away from him."

A boy said in a strange way.

Listening to their discussion, Yanxi couldn't help flashing a few deep meanings in his eyes.