Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Moderation, that is, when the guard saw so many auras belonging to heaven, he guessed that the comer might not be good, so he subconsciously wanted to close the city gate quietly.

    It's a pity that his every move is in the eyes of He Lianshu, and his expression is slightly condensed.

    A stone hit the guard's hand directly. The guard showed pain, covered his arm, and     said in a trembling voice,

    "You, who are you here?"

It is still not enough, and the fear in the expression is so bright that no one can ignore it.

    He Lianshu glanced at the shadows around him.

    The shadow guard is the exclusive dark guard belonging to the prince. From the moment He Lianshu became the prince, the shadow guard has been by his side and grew up with him.

    Ying Yi understood, stood up, his voice was full of indifference, without a trace of emotion, he said to the guard: "

    This is His Royal Highness, we are here to find a solution to the plague, and open the city gate as soon as possible. "

    "His Royal Highness." The man looked dazed and repeated several times.

    Immediately, his expression became a little more vigilant: "You said this is His Highness the Crown Prince, but do you have evidence?"

    Ying Yiyi heard his disrespectful words, and his whole body was instantly filled with murderous intent.

    After all, in the capital, no one dared to treat Helian Shu like this.

    "The evidence is not simple."

    Sheng Yunfei suddenly said, stopping Ying Yi's next actions.

    After all, it is not a wise move to start killing in Jingling City just now.

    When the man heard Wen Sheng Yunfei's words, his eyes fell on Sheng Yunfei's place, and he looked at him carefully, wondering what the identity of this person was.

    Sheng Yunfei moved closer to He Lianshu, and whispered:

    "Your Highness, have you brought the edict?" He

    Lianshu glanced at him, as if saying why Sheng Yunfei would ask such an idiot question.

    Seeing this expression, Sheng Yunfei thought he had brought it, but the man just said two words indifferently: "No." After all,

    in the eyes of He Lianshu, he came here as a prince, and he needed some imperial decree.

    Sheng Yunfei raised his forehead helplessly, "Then, my dear His Royal Highness, do you have anything else to prove your identity?"

    He Lianshu was definitely the only one who was asked to prove his identity as a prince.

    He Lianshu listened to Sheng Yunfei's frivolous words.

    What dear, what does this mean?

    But he always felt a little ambiguous, and he frowned displeasedly:

    "Xiao Shaobao, be more careful when you speak next time, don't be so disrespectful."

    He Lianshu preached to Sheng Yunfei.

    Sheng Yunfei was at a loss.

    Afterwards, He Lianshu pulled a jade pendant from his waist and threw it to Sheng Yunfei, "Show him this."