Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Not long after the shadow guard disappeared, there was a knock on the door outside the room.

    He Lianshu raised his eyes and glanced at it, but then ignored it.

    And Sheng Yunfei outside was still knocking on the door persistently.

    During the time when He Lianshu left just now, he thought about it carefully and thought it would be better to ask He Lianshu to clarify.

    It's nothing to misunderstand him, but it's not good if you fall into that Dikun's way.

    "Your Highness, I know you are inside."

    Under Sheng Yunfei's perseverance, He Lianshu finally couldn't hold back.

    He opened the door and looked up at Sheng Yunfei.

    "Speak up if you have something to say."

    Sheng Yunfei said, "It's about that Dikun." "

    Why, do you want to experience what I said before?"

    He Lianshu's face was visibly gloomy. , He tightened his grip on the door unobtrusively.

    This time Sheng Yunfei was not as speechless as before. He stared at He Lianshu with seriousness in his eyes:

    "Your Highness, you really have to think too much. My heart for you is a lesson from the sun and the moon.

    " Lian Shu was slightly taken aback, after all, what Sheng Yunfei said was too easy for people to imagine.

    But having seen too many tricks by Sheng Yunfei, he just said in a cold voice:     "

    Say something quickly, and don't block my eyes if you don't say it."

Lian Shu was talking about me, not Bengong.

    "Your Highness, there is actually a reason why I brought that Dikun back."

    He Lianshu glanced at him and motioned him to continue.

    "I suspect that this person may have something to do with the plague in the city."

    When He Lianshu heard this, there was a trace of suspicion in his eyes.

    If it weren't for his current understanding of Sheng Yunfei, he would even suspect that this person was just making an excuse to deliberately bring Di Kun into the mansion.

    "What evidence do you have?"

    Sheng Yunfei heard that Helianshu's tone was so calm, which was a little different from what he thought.

    As soon as he raised his eyes, he bumped into the eyes of the young man, and there was blatant disbelief in them.

    Sheng Yunfei felt that it was his turn to be angry this time.

    Just really angry.

    "Does Your Highness not believe in Weichen?"

    There was a trace of unrest in his tone, his eyes were fixed on Helen Shu, not wanting to miss any emotion in the young man's eyes.

    Helen Shu hesitated for a moment.

    It's not that he doesn't believe it, it's just that he thinks the reason may be a bit far-fetched.

    How could Sheng Yunfei be so sure that that person was related to this plague.

    Seeing that Helen Shu didn't speak immediately.