Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    However, what Ming Su didn't expect was that Sheng Yunfei just glanced at him quietly, then looked away, and there was no reaction as he imagined.

    It was as if nothing had been seen.

    He blinked his eyes slowly, not sure if Sheng Yunfei had discovered it, and he hesitated for a while about how to react.

    But when she found that he never looked at him again, she suddenly felt relieved.

    Sheng Yunfei didn't intend to expose Ming Su here.

    Some things still require two people to be alone before they are suitable for communication.

    And there are some things that he knows by himself.

    The skull was obviously frightened by the strong yin energy of Mingxiu, and it subconsciously wanted to flee to a safe place.

    As a result, the next second it found that it couldn't move.

    How could Mingsu let it escape so easily? After all, this thing is a good tonic, and it will save this ghost thing from coveting Sheng Yunfei again.

    He raised his fingertips slightly, and a faint black air drifted past.

    In the next second, Xiao Weichen and Gu Nanyi saw a strong white light flashing suddenly at the place where the skull fell, and they couldn't help but close their eyes.

    Then there was only a "bang", as if something had exploded.

    However, Sheng Yunfei saw everything clearly, a light mist drifted from Mingsu, and struck towards the skull.

    It tightly wrapped the skull, and the yin energy on the skull gradually dissipated. In the end, the skull instantly turned into powder in midair and scattered on the ground.

    And in another space, there is bloody red mist everywhere, and there is something wrapped in this red mist.

    There was a person there, no, it should be said to be a ghost.

    He was dressed in a black robe, which covered his whole body, and was tightly wrapped from head to toe, only showing half of his pale cheeks. Suddenly, he suddenly covered his heart.

    A muffled hum sounded from his voice.

    The man's voice was rough and full of anger:

    "Who the hell dares to destroy my skeleton?"

    He waved his hand, and a picture appeared in front of him, which happened to reflect everyone in the villa .

    A slightly familiar face came into his eyes.

    The young man's face is innocent, but in reality it can be described as a purgatory on earth, how could he not recognize it.

    The man's body froze, astonishment flashed in his eyes: "It turned out to be him."

    But even though he knew that this ghost was the King of Ghosts.

    The man in the black robe still couldn't help clenching his hands, his eyes were full of dissatisfaction, and a kind of resentment gradually rose in his eyes.

    A flash of resentment flashed in those eyes with only black pupils, as well as a hint of deep thought.

    …

    When Gu Nanyi and Xiao Weichen opened their eyes, they only saw gray-white powder all over the ground, and there was no trace of the skull anymore.