Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Xiang Baihan's heart is full of Gu Yizhi now.

    In his heart, he still didn't want to believe that Gu Yizhi already had a lover.

    Moreover, he was even more unwilling when the other party was not as good as himself.

    During this period of time, because Gu Yizhi changed his place of residence and has been filming in the crew.

    Xiang Bohan did not find a suitable opportunity to meet him.

    But during this period of time, he didn't hear any news about that Lu Feiran, and he even thought in his heart that they were just acting.

    At this time, Xiang Baihan's mind flashed infinite possibilities of imagination, but he showed a little bit of absent-mindedness for this "boyfriend" beside him.

    Even in the barrage on the screen, it seems that this pair has a strange atmosphere, it doesn't look like a couple, full of alienation.

    The smile on Gu Jin's lips disappeared in an instant where the camera didn't see it.

    He didn't want to make a fool of himself in front of so many people.

    Pulling towards Bai Han's clothes corner, Gu Jin's lips moved close to his ear.

    The sudden movement made Xiang Baihan frown.

    At this time, he heard Gu Jin say softly: "I know what you are here for, and I will help you, but at least think about it for me at this time, I beg you." Gu Jin's

    voice With some pleading in his heart, those eyes somewhat similar to Gu Yizhi were looking at him intently.

    Gu Jin knows Xiang Baihan very well, if he speaks forcefully, this person will not give himself face, after all, he is just a good friend to him now.

    Appropriately showing weakness is not a bad thing, and it can also cause him to feel guilty.

    Xiang Bohan couldn't help being slightly startled.

    He looked down at Gu Jin, with a pitiful look on his usually calm face.

    At this time, he suddenly remembered that he was the one who looked for him on his own initiative, and now he is so uncooperative, which makes people feel very sorry.

    As Gu Jin expected, he felt a little guilty, especially after hearing Gu Jin say to help him.

    "I'm sorry, I was negligent." Xiang Bohan raised his hand and rubbed Gu Jin's head, making a rather intimate gesture.

    They spoke very quietly, so the audience didn't know what was going on.

    I just saw the intimate posture of the two of them, like a whisper between lovers, which gradually brought a sweet feeling.

    There was also a tacit understanding in the back, and there were a lot of interactions in the middle, and the barrage gradually turned into a barrage of sweetness.

    After all, Gu Jin and Xiang Baihan, as the protagonists in this world, still have a certain halo, and both of them are not bad in appearance, handsome and well matched, very eye-catching.

    Therefore, the previous irrationality was gradually ignored by the audience.

    By the time they arrived at their destination, the four pairs of guests had just gathered together.

    As soon as we entered the meeting place, everyone was officially meeting.

    From the moment Xiang Bohan saw Gu Yizhi, this person was the only one left in his sight.