Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Xiang Bohan's figure quickly disappeared before their eyes.

    At this time, the cameraman finally followed up.

    Something about being single tells the cameraman that it's best not to get too close right now.

    So he stood not far from Sheng Yunfei and Gu Yizhi, just in time to record them.

    After seeing Sheng Yunfei and Gu Yizhi, the barrage felt a lot more at ease.

    At this time, everyone started joking:

    [Sure enough, the reason for being so anxious is to see lp. ]

    [Hee hee, of course I have to dedicate the best things to lp as soon as possible. ]

    [Sweet, sweet, I love, love. 】

    At this time, Gu Yizhi remembered to ask Sheng Yunfei: "What did you do just now?"

    Sheng Yunfei remembered the flowers he picked, and he subconsciously hid the flowers behind his back.

    After all, it was a surprise.

    Gu Yizhi was helpless, "I've seen it all, so you just wanted to pick it?"

    Sheng Yunfei thought to himself, it's all to blame for that Xiang Bohan, otherwise how could the surprise he prepared be in vain.

    It's really hard to beat him up.

    Sheng Yunfei could only take out the flowers with regret.

    What Gu Yizhi saw just now was just a flash, he probably guessed it was a flower, and now he can clearly see the whole picture of the bouquet.

    "This?" Gu Yizhi's eyes were full of surprise, "Is this Feng Lianhua?"

    Sheng Yunfei nodded.

    "As I said, we can be together forever, don't you think I found this flower?"

    He looked at Gu Yizhi, his eyes were full of reflections of the person opposite.

    Gu Yizhi felt his heart beating violently, but when he glanced at the camera next to his heart, his heart immediately cooled down.

    He had the usual faint smile on his mouth: "Well, we can be together."

    Gu Yizhi lowered his head, looking at the bouquet of Fenglian flowers in his hand.

    The word life after life is so romantic.

    In fact, how much he hopes that everything in front of him is true.

    How nice it would be if this wasn't the show.

    Sheng Yunfei noticed the faint disappointment in Gu Yizhi's eyes.

    He sighed helplessly.

    "Remember." He whispered.

    Gu Yi subconsciously looked up at Sheng Yunfei.

    Sheng Yunfei held Gu Yizhi's face and kissed it.

    At this moment, it seemed that there were only the two of them left in this world.

    The cameraman stood in the distance, blushing and looking away.

    He just knew it.

    The bullet screen was completely crazy this time.

    [Although it is far away, I know they are kissing openly, okay? 】

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'! ! ! ! ! ! ]