Chapter 113

Chapter 113

Sheng Yunfei suppressed the smile in his eyes, looked at the young man's reddish eyes, and asked with a soft sigh,

"Why are you crying?"

The young man's voice was very gentle, like a lover's whispering in his ears.

Su Mo raised his eyes and looked directly into Sheng Yunfei's eyes.

These eyes are really beautiful, and when he looks at people seriously, people can't help being intoxicated, but now he suddenly finds that he is not the only person he sees in these eyes.

Those smiles and gentleness may appear in others in the future.

Su Mo's breathing was slightly stagnant, and he didn't answer.

Instead, he raised his hand to cover Sheng Yunfei's eyes, and after covering those pupils, he tiptoed slightly and kissed directly.

Sheng Yunfei only felt his eyes dim, and the young man's cool fingers covered his eyelids.

The next moment, there was a soft touch between the lips.

The young man rubbed his lips lightly, Sheng Yunfei was stunned for a second, but his hand was reflexively placed on Su Mo's waist.

Su Mo's kiss this time seemed to have some different emotions, and he kissed a little harder.

This made Sheng Yunfei a little puzzled, what made him so uneasy.

This time it was more about venting than kissing, Su Mo seemed to want to vent all the messy emotions before in this kiss, and there seemed to be a faint smell of blood flowing between his lips when his lips and teeth collided.

This faint smell of blood suddenly gave Su Mo a feeling of wanting to devour him.

Literally gobble him up, eat him so he can have each other forever.

Su Mo's heart suddenly turned cold.

This idea made him feel a little scared, how could he have such an idea?

In fact, it was the nature of zombies in his body that was secretly causing trouble, but he didn't notice it.

Su Mo pushed Sheng Yunfei away. He lowered his head and repeated apologetically,

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's all my fault for hurting you..."

Sheng Yunfei felt that something was wrong with Su Mo, he hugged the boy, gently Gently caressing his back, with some consoling meaning, the voice was soft:

"It's okay, I'm fine."

Under this kind of comfort, Su Mo gradually calmed down a bit, quietly, obediently and cleverly Nestled in Sheng Yunfei's arms.

It's like nothing happened.

At this time, Sheng Yunfei brought up the previous topic again:

"Just now, what happened to you?"

Su Mo's hand holding the corner of Sheng Yunfei's clothes tightened slightly.

The temperature in his arms was too warm, which made him reluctant to leave.

"Why do you care so much about that person's safety?"

Su Mo closed his eyes, and finally asked this question.

Although he was a little afraid to hear Sheng Yunfei's answer.

Sheng Yunfei did not expect that the reason for the boy's series of situations was because of Meng Zeye.