Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Sheng Yunfei returned to the villa in silence all the way.

    During this period, I did not take the initiative to speak a word with Halls.

    Holes himself was dull, seeing that Sheng Yunfei didn't make a sound, he didn't take the initiative to speak either.

    When getting out of the car, Sheng Yunfei took a steady look at Halls, and said coldly:

    "Come with me."

    His tone was a little low, as if he was suppressing some bad emotions.

    Halls paused slightly, his slender eyelashes drooping slightly, covering the expression in his eyes, he nodded slightly, and followed Sheng Yunfei into the study.

    "Close the door."

    Sheng Yunfei ordered in a cold voice.

    Halls obediently closed the door.

    He turned around and bumped into Sheng Yunfei's eyes.

    The depths of those dark brown eyes seemed to have a bit of mysterious blackness, just like the worm in front of him, as if at some point, Hals suddenly couldn't see him clearly.

    He has always been very clear about the prince's joy and anger before, such as the fact that the prince hates him.

    But now, Halls doesn't know.

    "Don't you have anything to say about today's events?"

    Sheng Yunfei stared straight at Hols, who was standing opposite him, without moving his eyes, and his tone was slightly cold.

    Halls raised his eyes and glanced at Sheng Yunfei, and knelt down without warning, just like countless times before.

    In his subconscious mind, he was angry when Sheng Yunfei said this.

    The hero got angry, and that was his fault.

    Hols pursed his lips and said softly,

    "I'm sorry, Lord, I was wrong today."

    In this world, no matter what it is, as long as one is looking for right or wrong, it must be the female's fault.

    Sheng Yunfei looked at the calmness in the young man's dark purple eyes, and suddenly felt very angry.

    For Hals' resignation, he was angry, uncomfortable, and distressed.

    He knew that he shouldn't blame the person in front of him, after all, the background of this world is like this.

    The female must endure and become humble, without any rights of her own, and cannot resist the order of the male.

    However, this worm is not another worm, it is someone who has spoiled several worlds.

    Sheng Yunfei was suddenly laughed out of anger, and he snorted coldly:

    "Yes, it's your fault."

    His tone was too decisive.

    Halls lowered his eyes, and the color of his lips seemed to have faded a little. He pursed his lips unconsciously, his eyelashes trembling slightly, covering up the sadness that flashed in his eyes.

    I don't know why when he heard this sentence, his heart suddenly felt sour.

    Obviously, he has suffered from worse situations before, but now it is just such a simple sentence, which makes Halls feel very uncomfortable.