Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    The rest of the people went out, and Helian Shu was the only one left in the room.

    He sat down on the chair as if exhausted, and slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

    Feeling sticky all over his body, he frowned, and called out in a cold voice:

    "Prepare water, I want to take a bath."

    The warm water surrounded his body, and He Lianshu leaned on the tub, After finally cleaning up the things in his body that did not belong to him, his brows slightly relaxed.

    But when his eyes fell on the dazzling hickey on his shoulder, he couldn't help but gritted his teeth.

    He Lianshu didn't expect that fellow to be so bold and dare to leave marks on his body, even after he warned him.

    If I see Xiao Yunfei again next time.

    He couldn't help clenching his fists.

    He Lianshu slowly closed his eyes, and buried his whole body in the warm water.

    The series of things that happened just now made He Lianshu understand that all of this has something to do with He Lianyu.

    Everything should start with Yun Nize's cup of tea.

    Thinking of Yun Xize, He Lianshu suddenly opened his eyes.

    There were some wounds in the beautiful peach eyes, he always thought that Yun Xize was different from others, but He Lianshu never thought that he would harm him.

    It's so ridiculous that I admire him so much, but resist his father's queen for his sake.

    There was a sarcastic smile on the corner of Helianshu's lips.

    That was a mockery of himself, he should have known what kind of person he was.

    Maybe he deserved to be calculated by others, and he deserved not to be liked by others.

    Sheng Yunfei followed the way the original owner came in before, and returned to the banquet on the same way.

    Xiao Shangshu frowned when he saw that his son had come out of nowhere and his clothes were a little disheveled.

    "Yun Fei, this is the imperial palace, you can't help being presumptuous."

    Xiao Shangshu also worked hard for this son.

    Sheng Yunfei drank a glass of wine first to quench his thirst.

    He really worked so hard and worked so hard that he didn't even drink a glass of water.

    Then he waved his hand indifferently to Xiao Shangshu, and said in a frivolous tone,

    "Father, what trouble can I cause here, you can rest assured, I have my own measure."

    Xiao Shangshu just let go of his heart, but Sheng Yunfei sat down Suddenly, a sweet smell that belonged to Dikun wafted from his son.

    The smell was already very weak, but because Xiao Shangshu was close, he could still smell a little.

    His face turned pale instantly.

    Holding Sheng Yunfei's hand tightened slightly, but because the people around were so noisy, he could only ask in a low voice:

    "You, you rebellious son, what have you done, how did you get the smell of Dikun?"

    Xiao Shangshu didn't even dare Thinking deeply, if something really happened, it would definitely not be a consequence that the father and son could bear.