Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    midnight.

    After Gu Nanyi said those words, the air seemed to freeze.

    Everyone couldn't help but hold their breath, and some people's faces were even a little pale, after all, they had already experienced what happened just now.

    As a result, nothing strange happened.

    A trace of disdain flashed across Gu Nanyi's eyes, but in fact, he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. He said indifferently, "Look, I'll just say there's nothing wrong with it

    ."

    Those people didn't speak, obviously Still a little scared.

    "Okay, okay, let's stop playing, I think it scared you all."

    Hearing this, everyone immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately moved their hands away from the plate, with a hint of impatience.

    However, the accident happened at this moment. When they all left the plate, there was a sudden burst of laughter in the room, with a sense of gloom.

    The laughter seemed to come from behind them, but it seemed to be right next to their ears. It was so cold that it spread to the bottom of the hearts of this group of people, creating a chill behind them.

    "Who is pretending to be a ghost?"

    Gu Nanyi tried his best to calm himself down, but what happened now really caught him off guard.

    It never occurred to him that ghosts might really exist in this world.

    Suddenly, the temperature in the room seemed to drop instantly, and the lights began to flicker non-stop, making a buzzing sound.

    This scene was like a horror movie they had seen before, but they never expected that it would suddenly happen to them one day.

    Gu Nanyi suddenly felt a chill on his ankle, as if something had grabbed his ankle.

    His whole body froze instantly, and even his fingers seemed to have lost consciousness.

    Gu Nanyi lowered his head slowly, and saw a blood-stained skull next to his ankle, and the cold feeling came from the white finger bones.

    At this time, the skeleton also raised its head. Although there are no kernels in those empty eye sockets, it gives people the illusion that it can see everything. There are bright red blood slowly flowing there, like blossoming blood. The flowers are rotten and not beautiful, only disgusting.

    The smell of blood seemed to be floating in the air.

    Gu Nanyi watched as the skull suddenly opened its mouth towards him, and a slender scarlet tongue protruded from the bone.

    He kicked it out without even thinking about it.

    Hearing this, Xiao Weichen couldn't help laughing.

    It's obviously a horror story, but it's inexplicably comic here.

    He gave Gu Nanyi a thumbs up, "Young Master Gu, you are really good." There

    was a hint of ridicule in his tone.

    To be honest, this is the first time Xiao Weichen heard that someone kicked the ghost away.

    Gu Nanyi glared at Xiao Weichen, and continued:

    "After I kicked that head away, it suddenly disappeared in mid-air, and the villa returned to normal." "