Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    In the evening, Gu Yizhi asked the director for leave.

    Because he has always been dedicated to his work in filming, and never took the initiative to ask for rest, leave and other things, the director also knew that if Gu Yizhi said this, it must be something important.

    The director didn't say much, instead he asked Gu Yizhi if he needed help.

    Gu Yizhi quickly shook his head, feeling a little helpless.

    Standing aside, Sheng Yunfei watched Gu Yizhi put down the phone with a melancholy expression on his face.

    After all, even the director cared about Gu Yizhi, but Gu Hongzhi, as a father, never understood him.

    Sheng Yunfei felt that at this time, Gu Yizhi's attention should be diverted.

    He walked over and stood in front of Gu Yizhi.

    He raised his hand and flicked Gu Yizhi's forehead, but he accidentally lost control of his strength, and there was a slightly crisp sound, and then a red mark gradually appeared on his fair cheeks, which was especially obvious.

    Sheng Yunfei looked at Gu Yizhi, who was obviously confused by his actions, withdrew his hand with some guilt, and smiled awkwardly.

    Gu Yizhi really couldn't react at all, only felt a little pain on his forehead.

    It wasn't until Sheng Yunfei had put down his hands and stood aside as if nothing had happened, that he came back to his senses and rubbed his forehead in a daze.

    It's been a long time since anyone dared to do that.

    And this action is more like an older person doing it to a younger one, and now he is played by the younger person in front of him.

    He raised his eyes and looked at Sheng Yunfei, the pair of peach blossom eyes under the slender eyelashes narrowed slightly, as if with some displeasure.

    Sheng Yunfei put on a pitiful look, and began to apologize regardless of the matter: "I'm sorry, let me rub it for you." Before

    Gu Yizhi could answer, he started to use his hands, holding each other with one hand. He grabbed Gu Yizhi's hand and brought it to his side.

    His hand didn't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, but he didn't let go of Gu Yizhi's hand.

    The young man's palm was slightly cool, his fingers were slender and delicate, like the fine suet white jade, making people reluctant to let go.

    Sheng Yunfei's other hand was placed on the young man's forehead, and his fingertips landed on the red mark.

    He rubbed it gently, as if the person in front of him was a fragile object, carefully.

    Unknowingly, the distance between the two is getting closer.

    Gu Yizhi opened his eyes slightly, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and in front of him was the face of the person opposite him who was close at hand, he couldn't help but subconsciously pursed his lips, his whole body was a little nervous.

    The breathing of each other seemed to be entangled, and a faint sense of ambiguity gradually surged.

    A faint smile appeared in Sheng Yunfei's eyes.

    Maybe it's because this feeling is too strange, maybe it's because the heartbeat is constantly accelerating, maybe it's because my eyes can't help but fall on the other person's lips.