Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Father Xiao thought a lot, but finally he could only accept this fact.

    He wiped the sweat from his forehead, it was all from the shock just now.

    Then he sighed and shook his head helplessly.

    He pushed open the door, and Sheng Yunfei was standing outside.

    When Sheng Yunfei saw Xiao's father coming out, he immediately went up to meet him, and called out: "Father."

    He wanted to say something else, for fear that Xiao's father would not be able to accept it.

    The result was that Father Xiao raised his hand and stopped what he was about to say.

    Father Xiao raised his eyes and looked at Sheng Yunfei with a serious expression.

    "Yunfei, you just need to tell father, is this the crown prince forcing you?"

    Sheng Yunfei was taken aback when he heard Father Xiao's words.

    Instantly understood what he meant, he quickly shook his head, and replied affirmatively:

    "Father, we are happy with each other."

    Looking at the firmness in Sheng Yunfei's eyes, and the look in his eyes when Helian Shu was mentioned, A flash of camaraderie.

    Father Xiao didn't understand anything, he patted Sheng Yunfei on the shoulder.

    "Yun Fei, if His Royal Highness the Crown Prince forced you, even if I drink this life for my father, I won't let you suffer this humiliation, but since you are in love with each other, father has no objection." Father Xiao

    looked Glancing at Sheng Yunfei, he turned to look at the blue sky. He said slowly,

    "Your mother will be happy when she finds out, as long as you can achieve happiness."

    Sheng Yunfei suddenly felt very moved.

    Xiao Yunfei is very happy to have such a father, but it is a pity that he had a bad life in his previous life.

    By mistake, he lost his life in other people's calculations.

    After Father Xiao finished speaking, he looked at Sheng Yunfei again, and there seemed to be some kind of sympathy in his eyes:

    "Yunfei, you have suffered."

    Sheng Yunfei didn't know what Father Xiao meant, but looking at his expression, he felt that Father Xiao might have misunderstood something.

    "This is the case, you have to be responsible to His Highness, don't be too casual."

    Father Xiao said earnestly, for fear that his son would accidentally offend His Highness, fall out of favor, or be rude, and he would be snapped. .

    Sheng Yunfei knew what Father Xiao was thinking when he saw his expression, he said helplessly:

    "Father, don't worry about it, I have a sense of proportion."

    "That's good, that's good."

    Father Xiao quickly ordered Nodding, and a little relieved.

    In the twenty-sixth year of the Jin Dynasty, winter.

    The north wind was bleak, the snow was flying heavily, and the streets were lonely.

    Just like this court, the situation is grim.