chapter 2

chapter 2

    The moment when Sheng Yunfei passed it on was the turning point in Gu Yizhi's life.

    All misfortunes should have started from this night.

    Because of the system, some original details were changed, for example, Gu Yizhi, who was supposed to be pulled to another room, which is the room "carefully" prepared by Gu Jin, went to the original room by accident.

    The original name is Lu Feiran, he is the son of the Lu Group, the Lu Group's company is compared with the company of the protagonist, and the Gu family's company, it can be said that the elephant and the ant are divided.

    The Lu Group has dabbled in real estate, catering, hotels, and even the entertainment industry.

    As for Lu Feiran, the only son of the Lu Group, Lu's father and mother doted on him because of his poor health when he was young.

    In the original book, he was just a cannon fodder for soy sauce and Gu Jin's later admirer. In order to highlight the existence of the protagonist Shou Gu Jin's deep love for the protagonist Gong, he gave the protagonist Gong Shou his billions of property for free.

    The bodies occupied by the system when doing tasks will be exchanged for equivalent value.

    In the previous life, Lu Feiran handed over his family's business, and made Lu's father half dead. In this life, his wish is to live up to Lu's father's expectations and manage his own company well, but because of his lack of strength and IQ, So this exchange was made.

    The reason why the current Lu Feiran is in the hotel is because of an awkward situation with his family.

    Half a month ago, for some unknown reason, Lu Feiran suddenly wanted to enter the entertainment industry. Of course, Lu's father disagreed. What would it be like to enter the entertainment industry as the sole heir of the Lu Group? It doesn't suit Lu Feiran's character.

    But Lu Feiran was determined to go, and ran away from home after a big fight with Lu's father, with the attitude that he was bound to break out in the entertainment circle.

    Lu's father was not to be outdone, and directly threatened that anyone who dared to help Lu Feiran would be against the Lu Group.

    At this moment, all the cronies and friends around Lu Feiran dispersed, and he could only use the remaining money to open a luxury hotel room for half a month.

    After all, even if he had no money, Young Master Lu didn't want to wrong himself.

    Seeing this, Sheng Yunfei couldn't help laughing out loud, what a delicate young master.

    At this time, the system interrupted:

    "By the way, remind the host, to keep the original owner's settings, please try to avoid OOC in front of important people."

    Sheng Yunfei: ... cruel enough.

    In fact, Lu Feiran's personality is nothing more than a young master's temper, coquettish, and even too stupid.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't have given away his family property in the previous life. In fact, he was essentially a spoiled child who didn't grow up.

    But this time, with regard to Lu Feiran's running away from home, although Lu's father said on the surface that others should not help him, in fact, he managed it secretly, making Lu Feiran think that he was the one who successfully signed into the economic company. , is actually the reason why Father Lu is operating behind the scenes.