CHAPTER 2️⃣0️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

After reaching the hospital, Roshni went inside, followed by Sara and Arsalan, with them walking side by side. As they entered the hospital, they were greeted by the sight of a very furious Samaira, if she was a cartoon character then there would steam blowing from her ears,  "Why did you come with  Arsalan sir, Sara? Didn't you know he's our M.D, Don't roam around him like a moth."  Said Samaira grinning her teeth with a tight-lipped smile on her face, which was obviously you can say is fake. "This is not way to talk, Dr. Chowdhary, and you absolutely can't talk to S... I mean, Dr. Sara like this." Asked  Arsalan,  taking her side to which Sara signalled him to stop, and she'll handle it. "Oh, Samaira. Don't you think that it is your copyright, not mine? I don't roam around anyone, especially Dr.Arsalan, like  a moth." Said Sara, placing a sweet saccharine smile on her face, making her go red from anger. No, wait, it's actually embarrassment  (😉😆😚🤫).  Making Roshni grin and Arsalan, who looked at the exchange, amused.

Samaira was ready to talk back but was interrupted by Roshni, "Oh, did you forget about your brother who roams around Sara like a moth?" Said Roshni riling her up, causing Sara to shake her head, signalling her to stop & that was not required, while Arsalan looked alarmed at the newfound information of Sara's admirer. "YOU!!! How dare you talk about my brother like that? I've told him numerous times to stop, but that fool is so much in love with her  to see her real face. With an innocent face ready to stick to anyone. Did you ignore my brother because he's not the oh so rich M.D., right? Want to catch a big fish, don't you?" Said Samaira upon listening to Roshni's jab on her brother. No matter how she is, she loves her brother to bits and pieces. She was not the one to let Roshni go after insulting her brother, while Roshni was  genuinely looking guilty for talking about Rehan like thay even when he isn't at fault here. "Look! I'm really sorry, Samaira. It was totally uncalled for me to talk about Rehan, sir, like that. It was not my intention to disrespect him, and I'm ready to apologise to him and even you for that matter, but you absolutely have no right to talk about Sara like that. I won't be the one to stay silent if you do so, " said Roshni, looking at her daring to repeat the shit again that she said about Sara.

Whilst Arsalan looks ready to burst in anger and a deathly calm Sara, glaring right in Samaira's eyes , she flinch a little at the intensity but refuses to show it. "Why,  can't you listen to the truth? But  et me tell you that the truth is always bitter." Continued Samaira. "JUST STOP IT  SAMAIRA!" yelled someone, interrupting her, and that was none other than Rehan. Her brother, who looked beyond livid at the insults that she was hurling at Sara. "It's enough, Samaira. Living with Father has made you this disrespectful and spoilt. Do you have any idea about what you are saying? How can can say such vile things about a woman despite being one. I'm very sorry, Sara, but I'm truly ashamed of whatever nonsense my sister sprouted. Please forgive her." said Rehan, joining his hands in front of Sara.   ( It's a sad reality. Living in our society, a woman would be the first one who'll not think once before straining another woman's character.)

"No! No, sir. You don't have to it's not your fault. Please, you are embarrassing me, don't join your hands like this, please." Said Sara, making him unfold his hands. "Moreover, you weren't the one who's guilty here. Someone should say sorry, not you, " said Roshni, looking at Samaira tauntingly. "Roshni, leave it! It's enough. You go to your cabin. Now." Said Sara looking at her, giving a last glare to her she stomping towards her cabin. "Dr. Chowdhary, this should be the last time you are talking to Dr. Sara infact about anyone in this condemned manner. I don't appreciate you conversing in the same manner to any of the staff of my hospital like this. I don't care about your father. I won't tolerate it next time. Consider this as my last and final warning. Follow the code of conduct of the hospital and don't repeat it again.  Am I clear?" Said Arsalan sternly, looking at her to which she replied in positive with a meek sorry.