CHAPTER 8️⃣4️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The gang was truly amazed at Ahaan's choice of gift. It was extremely thoughtful and very beautiful. Noorie entered the living room again, and the gifts sent by Ahaan were kept in the living room with the gang admiring it. "Noorie, Ahaan has reached the height of my expectations." Said Roshni excitingly. "Calm down, sunshine!" Said Armaan to a jumping Roshni who was extremely jumpy due to over excitement. "It's really very beautiful," said Asma, looking at it. The boys were amazed at the huge teddy vear lying in the living room and the huge bouquet of chocolates with different kinds of chocolates adorning it. Noorie was listening to their compliments, but her main attention was on the gifts.

"That man is just impossible.." Said Saransh looking between Noorie and the gifts gathering her attention. "Yes, he is. Idiot. Let me get my hands on him." Said Ishaan looking at Saransh. "What did my Haan do?" said Noorie, looking at them, narrowing her eyes. "Oh! Just look at her. 'My Haan'! My Nooire is so romantic. Nope! It's Noor, isn't it?" Said Roshni pressing on My Haan teasing Noorie. "Aw! My baby is growing up!" Said Asma, taking her in a bone crushing hug. Making all of them at the teasings, "Stop!" said Noorie, rolling her eyes at them. "Yes, stop! Don't tease my Noorie Bear. And Noorie Bear, I'll tell you  what your Haan has done." Said Arsalan looking at them. "He first celebrated your birthday even before us, and that was not enough that he took the first chance of wishing on your birthday. He correctly wished you at 12 with these gifts." Said Arsalan looking at her.

"Stop it all of you! Asma and Ro, stop teasing her. And boys stop your sulking he's already her fiancé even though he had proposed to her. Bunny! You too. Stop acting like a child and all of you. Come, let's go. Now it's our turn." Said Sara, taking Noorie with her and the girls following her along with the sulking boys. Noorie for confused about where they are taking her. She was stopped at Ishaan's apartment. Sara closed her eyes with her hands and took her inside and told her not to open the eyes till the time she didn't say. Entering inside, Saransh switched off the lights, making dark everywhere. Sara left her, and they all hid themselves in the dark. Noorie was standing in the middle of the hall with her eyes closed. Not finding anyone, she tried to call them, but no one was responding. She opened her eyes and saw darkness everywhere.

"Where is everyone gone?" Said Noorie calling them. The lights were switched on as she was about to search for the light switch. "Happy Birthday, Noorie Bear!" Were the chorus that echoed in the silent apartment making her flinch at the loud noise. "Omg! Thank you so much, guys!" Said Noorie looking through it the decorations and the cake decorating in the middle. She was looking around but suddenly, someone closed her eyes. "Who's it?" Said Noorie. "Sara?" Asked Noorie. "Nope, I'm here." Said Sara. "You forgot my hands, Hoorie?" Said the person who closed her eyes. "How can I forget the hands which had fed me? My dear, lovely and very beautiful, Grandma." said Noorie, turning and hugging her. "My baby. I know it already." said Grandma, patting her back gently while embracing her. "I'm no longer a baby grandma. I'm 25 today." said Noorie, looking at her. "And didn't you were with Mallika aunty. Is she here, too?" said Noorie, asking her. "No matter the age, you always remain a baby for your elders." Said Mallika coming towards here. "Mallika Aunty! I missed you so much. When did you both come?" said Noorie, going towards her and hogging her tightly.

"I miss you too. Noorie Bear. And we came in the evening and were waiting for your surprise." Said Mallike looking at her. "Okay, so if we're done with the never-ending meetings. Can we cut the cake and go to sleep already? I have so much to do in the morning." Said Roshni breaking their moment. "You're just jealous." said Noorie, rolling her eyes. "I don't need to be jealous of a kid." Said Roshni poking her tongue out. Noorie did the same, making the bystanders take their head at the grown-up kids. "Come on, Noorie. Babe, cut it and feed it. Ro is right! We have lots of work to do the day." Said Sara looking at her.