CHAPTER 8️⃣2️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

At dawn, Ahaan left for the airport, texting the group about his departure. Noorie entered the living room dressed in her night suit. "Aren't you going to the office today, Noorie?" Said Roshni looking at her. "Nope, I'll stay at home. I'm tired and will take some rest." Said Noorie yawning. "Is it tiredness, or are you already missing your Haan?" Said Roshni looking at her. "No,  I'm seriously feeling very tired," said Noorie, narrowing her eyes at Roshni. "BTW, how do you like Ahaan's surprise?" Said Asma looking at her. "It was too good. Never have I ever imagined a proposal like that, especially from Haan. He had me speechless yesterday." Said Noorie with a fond smile. "Oh, look at that smile already remembering the moments." Said Roshni looking at her. "Ro, I didn't know that our Noorie could blush too." Said Asma looking at Roshni. "Yeah, look at her blushing like a ripe tomato, bright red." Said Roshni looking at her. "Are you both in  a mood to tease me? Didn't you have to go to work?" said Noorie, rolling her eyes at them. "Yes, we are. We have work to do, unlike you." Said Roshni looking at her and rushing towards her room along with Asma.

Noorie went into the kitchen to see the breakfast preparation, which, by the way, was already prepared by the girls even before she woke up. Grandma entered the room, looking at Noorie dressed in a night suit. She asked the reason, to which she replied the same to her as before. Grandma called everyone to have breakfast, which consisted of IshMaara, ArNi, Noorie, and Grandma as SarAn went to the hospital early, Mallika isn't back yet and Ahaan was out of town. They all finished their breakfast and went to get ready for their respective works. Noorie was left at home along with Grandma. The duo couples reached the hospital instead of their office as the next day is Noorie's birthday, and still, there were many unfinished things to do.

Noorie called Ahaan, who was busy with the clients meeting. During his work, his phone rang. He checked the caller Id and received it, looking at Noorie's name displayed on the screen, excusing himself. "Hello, Haan?" Said Noorie. "Yes, Noor. I'm here.." Said Ahaan. "Did you reach safely, and did you have your breakfast?" said Noorie, asking him. "Yeah, I've reached safely. Had my breakfast and was in the meeting when you called. Did you have your breakfast?" Said Ahaan. "Yes, I had. But you reached not too long ago, don't you? So, why did you directly jump for the meeting instead of taking some rest." Said Noorie. "I'm good & was not feeling tired. I wanted to finish the work fast, so I could come to you. I'm already missing you." Said Ahaan whining. "Me too, and I absolutely not in the favour of you overworking yourself with me being the reason. Complete your work at a normal pace. And don't miss your meals, Okay,! Bye, call me when you'll be free." said Noorie, hanging up the call.

The yatch was decorated perfectly well, with the girls finally being satisfied with the outcome. They just have to get their gifts packed and ready to give. Arsalan decided his gift already. Along with boys and girls. Shruti was in her cabin, which she shared with her husband. She concentrated on work but was disturbed by Asad. "Saad, don't disturb me. I'm doing something." Said Shruti looking at Asad. "But Ritu, this is not at all fair. You told me during the party that you're going to tell me later what Grandma said to you. But you haven't even told me yet." Said Asad looking at her. "Look at that smile again, whenever I asked you about. You just grin amongst yourself." Said Asad looking at her.

"I wanted it to be a surprise for you." Said Shruti looking at him. "You know I'm not good with surprises, and my curiously will the get the best out of me, and I'll try to find it myself. I can't sleep with secrets and surprise and all. Just tell me. If you want, you can surprise me with it again later, and I promise to give you the desired reaction." Sakd Asad making her to look at him amused. One thing Asad disliked with a passion was secrets and surprises. He isn't good with it. And doesn't like to be surprised at all. "Okay, fine." Said Shruti looking at him. "So. On the day of the party-" Said Shruti took a deep pause. "Yes, at the day of the party." said Asad, repeating her in anticipation. "Grandma whispered into my ear & told me that." Said Shruti again, taking a pause. "Ritu, i know this much. You say what happened after that. Now you're teasing me!" Said Asad.  "Okay, my cry baby. I'm telling you. Come closer." Said an amused Shruti gesturing him to come closer . He leaned into her ear & she whispered the words, making him stunned. "She told me that we're maybe expecting twins according to her assumption." Said Shruti.