CHAPTER 7️⃣5️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

After calling Sara and Arsalan for dinner, Asma reached the dining area. She caught sight of Ishaam chatting with Ahaan and Armaan. She reached near him and greeted him cheerfully, flashing a beautiful smile to which he responded with his own grin. The people at the dining table were waiting for Sara and Arsalan to grace them with their presence so that they all could start their dinner together. Arsalan reached the dining table alone, "Arsal, where is Sara?" Asked Grandma, looking at him. "You all start. She's coming, Grandma. She got a call and is just conversing on the phone." Said Arsalan. To which they all nodded in response. Everything started having their dinner, and Sara had still not arrived. Arsalan made them finish their dinner, saying she might have gotten an important call related to the hospital, and she had definitely made herself busy with  the work and he'll take the dinner for her in their room.

After completing their dinner, Grandma went into Sara's room to see her busy in her laptop. "Sara, why didn't you come to have dinner?" said Grandma, looking at her. "I'm really sorry, Grandma. I was coming, but then I got a call, and a presentation needed to be updated, and I absolutely forgot about it. I'll have to get it ready before morning. So, I was just doing last-minute follow-ups. You don't worry, I know Bunny would have already dished out some for me and will bring it here." Said Sara, as soon as she said it, Arsalan entered the room with her dinner. Grandma went after telling her not to stress out about work. She just hummed in response and bid her good night and told her to take her medicines before going to sleep. Sara again busied herself in her work, and Arsalan took a seat beside her and fed her. She was working while eating, and Arsalan was just feeding her. After her dinner, she took the plate and went to keep it in the kitchen.

Sara entered the room, only to see Arsalan gazing at the picture on her laptop's wallpaper. "What did she say?" Said Arsalan looking at her. "She's very angry. With great difficulty, I got her to talk to me, but madam wanted to talk to you, and I told her that you'll be calling her tomorrow. So, don't forget to call her. Otherwise, she's going to be even more furious on you, and you already know her." Said Sara reminding him, and he was staring at her amused. "Yeah, okay. I'll do it. Did you think about something for Noorie Bear's birthday?" Said Arsalan asking her. "No, not yet. What about you? Did you get any ideas? And about the gift, what are you going to give your sister?" Said Sara looking at him. "That's the main thing, she's very choosy when it comes to gifts. And except chocolates, everything is just next to impossibe to cheer her. She didn't even like something girly. She already had lots of dresses and she's not all interested in jewelries. So, I wanted to give her something unique this year. And you already know  I was not present in her last year's birthday." Said Arsalan looking at her.

"Yes, that you should. Otherwise, she's going to eat you alive. Her last birthdays were all incomplete because either you were present or me. And you can't keep giving her chocolates every time." Said Sara looking at her. "Yeah, I know. Hence, the fuss about the gift. And you girls are always pro in giving gifts and choosing while we absolutely suck at it." Said Arsalan looking at her. "No, it's not like that. You've given me numerous gifts which are absolutely beautiful and were thoughtful too." Said Sara. "Because it's for you. And I don't need anyone's advice to give you a perfect gift as I know you inside out." Said Arsalan winking at her. "Aren't you flirting so much these days? And your flirtatious winks are becoming more common." Said Sara looking at him. "What! I flirt with my wife and not with any other woman. Do you want me to flirt with other women?" Said Arsalan asking her. "I'd like to see you try." Said Sara, threatening him, making him gulped. "I won't. You know I was kidding." Said Arsalan and taking her in his embrace, he slept peacefully along with her.

The next day, Sara was the first one to enter the kitchen, along with Arsalan, who was helping her to cook. Asma entered the kitchen and was surprised to see Arsalan in the kitchen. "Bro, what's the special occasion you're in the kitchen?" Said Asma, looking at him grinning. "Nothing is special dumbo. Can't a man help his wife?" Said Arsalan flicking her forehead. Asma just rubbed the sore spot where he had hit her. "Sara, your husband is an idiot. Aren't you, bunny poo?" Said Asma ruffling his hairs. "Shut up, Ashima. I'm going to show your childhood photos to Ishaan in which you're roaming like a beggar with your clothes filled with dirt along with your hands and face. I have  it for me." Said Arsalan making her horrified. "You won't!" Said Asma looking at him. "Oh! I will. My dear Ashima." Said Arsalan winking at her. "Sara!" Said Asma whining. "Bunny, stop teasing her, and Asma don't listen to him even if Ishaan sees it. He'll find you cute." Said Sara going towards her, making her blush.