CHAPTER 4️⃣9️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Poor Ishaan was just thinking about ideas of gaining Asma's forgiveness, unaware of the little act of Asma. Suddenly, he got a brilliant idea, making him call Roshni and just elaborate on his plan. He further explained to her to help him in this as he would need her help, and he called Armaan to come and meet him. Hanging up the call, he was already set for mission forgiveness, and our Asma was just enjoying his situation, unaware of his planning and plotting.

Meanwhile, Sara went to Arsalan's cabin for having lunch together as she had called Asad and got to know that he, too, hadn't had his lunch till now. She told him to order some lunch for them. She reached his cabin and went inside after knocking
He permitted the person who knocked to come in and was surprised to see Sara. "Seher, you here?" Said Arsalan looking at her. "I came to have lunch together as I know you haven't had it till now. And don't bother lying as I have already confirmed it with Asad." Said Sara looking at him.  "But where is lunch?" Asked an amused Arsalan.

"It's coming." Said Sara looking at him, and he was puzzled. As soon as she completed her sentence, Asad knocked at the cabin and entered inside with the packets of food. "Thank you very much, Asad. Did you have your lunch?" Asked Asad. "You're welcome, Sara. Yes, I had it." Said Asad passing her the food packets that he had brought. "Okay, just check up on the wife of yours she's again up to something. She went with the physiotherapist along with Armaan and Roshni and was giving the suspicious smiles. I'm sure she is now up to trouble." Said Sara looking at him. He just shook his head in disbelief and went to search for her.

"Come. Stop your work and have some food." Said Sara, making him stop the work. They both went towards the couch situated in his office and proceeded to have their meal in peace. "Are you sure about meeting Rehan?" Asked Arsalan. "Yes, I'm. I need to see him before they shift him." Said Sara looking at him.  "Have you called your uncle? He was asking about you when I last talked to him." Asked Arsalan. "Yes, I have. He and aunt were telling me to come and visit them. It has been a long time since my last visit." Said Sara. "I'll visit them this weekend and you're coming with me." Said Sara ordering him. "As you say, my queen." Said Arsalan, making her flash a pretty smile at him. Just like chatting and feeding each other, they ended their lunch.

Armaan and Roshni were waiting for Sara along with Shruti. As they were talking and laughing about the incident, "What! Shruti, you recorded him!" Said Roshni in disbelief as soon she said that. "Shruti, send me the video, please." Said Armaan, making her nod in response with a grin. "You both are impossible." Said Roshni shaking her head. Asad, too, entered the cabin  looking at Armaan and Shruti, grinning like a maniacs and a Roshni just shaking her at them. "What is happening here? Ritu, what did you do now?" said Asad, narrowing his eyes at her.

"What? I didn't do anything." Said Shruti defending herself. "Yes, she didn't do anything this time, Asad. She's telling the truth. This time, she wasn't the one." Said Armaan defending her too. Roshni just look at both them and narrated Asad how she was enjoying Roshni's situation at the doctor's cabin as she already knew he was the one who had proposed her numerous and times and had a crush on her. And also the his reaction on knowing about her being married, which she just recorded without them knowing. Asad, too, just stares at her in disbelief. "No baby, I'm not at fault it was Sara who booked the appointment, and I just happen to know his little history." Said Shruti with a toothy smile dipping in innocence.

As they were talking, Roshni received Ishaan's call, and he explained to her his plan to get Asma's forgiveness. In reality, Roshni just awed at him cause she knew that Asma wasn't really angry with him. But listening to his plan, she can't just stop himself and inform him that she'll help him. After hanging up the call, she grinned ear to ear, making the people present to look at her suspiciously. "What happened, sunshine?" Asked Armaan, looking at her. She just narrated the incident at the hospital today and Asma's fake anger, but Ishaan is aware of it. And Ishaan just hatched a perfect plan for her. Shruti and Roshni just gushed how cute and romantic he is. Making Asad and Armaan to stare at each other, knowing that now the ladies will just keep complimenting him and just smack their head.