CHAPTER 7️⃣3️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The party has created a sensation in the hearts and minds of many people. The rumours and the news circulating about the new chairperson being a woman was also a trending topic of discussion. Most of all were the things which had been promised by Sara, being the reason for uproar in the crowd with them giving their full support and love to Sara. The youngsters have taken her as their role model, the women compliment her on the new plans which will be implemented by her, and the men waiting for her to fulfil the promises about the plans that she had to envisioned in real as they aren't too sure about it. The elders have showered their blessings upon her. She had taken a step towards good, attempting to change the world, which had been on the verge of extinction. Because truthfulness and honesty are slowly on extinction in this modern, digital world.

The person who was unhappy and dissatisfied at the new announcements done by Sara on behalf of the hospital were some board members, the doctors who were getting loads of income from the money charged from the patients, some politicians who were included in the race of lust of money and many more disgraceful and dishonourable morons. Sara has already started her work, the first one which has been implemented was the the slight change in the name of the hospital, which will be "Health & Peace For All" instead of just H & P. Arsalan has busied himself with the task of finding the culprits responsible for demolishing and destroying the medical ethics of the hospital with his work being in progress.

After her introduction to the party, this will be the first time Sara will be representing herself as the chairperson & will be conducting a meeting with each and every staff member of the hospital. The first will be the staff responsible for taking care of the patients and providing medical aid, which includes nurses, ward boys, medical technicians, and all the working doctors. Gathered in the conference hall, where the meeting is held, the room was filled with whisperings and talks, trying to find an answer as to why the meeting is held while some of them had already concluded it by themselves. Sara and Arsalan entered the room with their powerful steps echoing in the now silent room, which had gone into silence as soon they heard them approaching. With each step they took, they could feel the aura emitting from the couple, which made them understand as to why the rumours of them being a power couple circulating. They both looked like they were made for each other. With Asad following them behind, as soon as he passed by Shruti's chair she just winked at him and shot a flying kiss in his direction making him amused, shaking his head in disbelief, he just went ahead composing himself.

"Hello, and thank you to all of them who have gathered here on my insistence. I know you all are wondering why you are here. So, not wasting your time, I'll directly jump to the main point. You all are well aware of my new designation and for those who weren't present at the party, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Mrs. Sara Arsalan Khan. Many of you might know me as I'm a doctor working here. I'm the new chairperson of this hospital and wife of your new M.D. Dr.Arsalan Ahmed Khan, has recently taken charge of the hospital after Mr.Siddique's accident. We didn't want to make our married life a public affair but because of the rumours which have been going around. My husband here was too furious and decided to make the necessary announcements. You are all here to be updated. It means that we are updating the hospital, which includes the rules and regulations, and the medical conduct  and the hospital will also be renovated to some extent with the VIP wards inclusive as they'll be removed along with some changes, starting from the hospital's name." Sad Sara caused a chaos to uphold in the room regarding the said things.

"I would like to have you all listen to my words carefully, with silence, and then you all are free to talk and ask your queries and doubts." Said Sara, causing the people to be silent. "Thank you very much! Okay, so as I said at the party, I wanted the hospital to be available to all, and the main aim would be the patient's health, which should be our  utmost priority." As Sara was saying she was disturbed by a male doctor, "So, does it mean we'll be doing charity and work for free?" He said, making many of the doctors silently agree with him. "Dr. Santosh, isn't it? I'll answer your query, but tell me first what your father worked  or his profession was when you were younger?" Said Sara. "He was a worker in a factory. But why are you asking that he doesn't work anymore?" Said the doctor. "Okay, so he was a labourer. So, your all education and your all expenses were dependent on his income, wasn't it?" Said Sara making him and the people present there confused. "Yes, but what's the link in between?" He asked. "I'll come on it, but first the people who have the same query as Dr.Santosh, please raise your hands." Said Sara 80% of the hands were raised. "Wow! Fabulous. So, coming back to your last question, Dr., your father was a labourer, and by doing hard work, he made you a doctor today. But is it for earning money from the people by charging them with lengthy bills? Does your father should feel proud of your achievement? Because, if I had been in his place, I would've instantly disowned a son like you. No offence, but it's not my intention to take a jab at you all. But you all have made it very significant for me to show you a mirror."