CHAPTER 4️⃣3️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

After a long wait, the doctor entered Roshni's room, Sara greeted him and asked about the reports. "The reports are normal so far. There are no extremities, and everything seems to be normal. Just you have to take care of her very nicely because of the panic attack that she got yesterday. So, just try to keep her relaxed till the time the wound on her head is better and her concussions too. Make sure to give her liquid diets along with some fruit juices. Make an appointment with a physiotherapist and make sure to exercise regularly." Said the doctor informing the do's and dont's.

Sara was listening to it perfectly, as she had already had an idea about the things that the doctor's suggesting and they'll be able to take care of her better once she's at home . "Doctor, so I guess we can take her home." Said Sara hoping for a positive response.  "Yes, you could take her home, but be alert if she's having any problem or is having any problem or difficulty in breathing, then bring her to the hospital ASAP." Said the doctor taking his leave after giving her a list of medicines. Saransh has called Sara as well to ask whether Armaan's at the hospital or not without describing the details about it. Therefore, Sara, too, had repeatedly called Armaan, to which he hadn't responded, making Saransh inform Ishaan. So, after the matter has subsided, the guilty ones were taken into custody even if they'll be saved from Armaan but Ishaan won't leave them easily as they were responsible for Asma's injury and they are going to face the brunt of karma. Meanwhile, Ishaan took Asma to the nearest hospital while Armaan and Ahaan went to the station with Saransh as Armaan's going to lodge a complaint against the manager and his boss with Ahaan as his legal support and will provide an official  notice to the manager's boss.

After going to the hospital, Ishaan took Asma with him as her ankle is sprained badly and the doctor have informed that no pressure should be applied on it for at least 1 week making Asma to sulk at it and Ishaan to cajole her for bearing it for just 1 week. Meanwhile, Sara called Armaan informing him about Roshni's discharge. Armaan, after completing the legal procedures, went towards the hospital along with Ahaan. Ishaan reached home along with Asma, and after reaching, he helped her inside and made her sit on the sofa, to which she suddenly told him to bring a pillow and a quilt. Ishaan, as instructed, brought the things for her, as she had asked.

Asma took the pillow and kept her legs on the pillow while covering her lower body with a quilt hiding the bandaged ankle. As soon as she did it, Ishaan was looking at her puzzled, but as she was about to say something, Grandma entered the living room. "Ashu, didn't you go to work along with Ishaan, then how come you both are here again?" said Grandma, asking her. Asma held Ishaan's hand, squeezing it lightly as he was about to inform her about her injury, "I was not feeling well, Grandma. So, I came early and we had a small issue at our office so Armaan is handling it so that's why the work pressure was less too. So, I came home, " said Asma, informing her..
Just as Grandma was about to ask about her well-being, the door opened with Mallika and Sara entreing the penthouse holding Roshni's things along with Armaan, who carried Roshni in spite of denying him countless times "You are all also here! Sara, what did the doctor say? Is she fine now?" Said Grandma asking various questions  "Grandma, at least let them enter first and take a seat, and make themselves comfortable. You started firing your questions as soon as they entered." Said Asma, reminding her to let them have a seat. "Armaan, let Roshni sit here. Afterwards, she can take some rest and you can bring your clothes here." Said Asma looking at Armaan.

Armaan put her down gently and made sure that she was comfortable before answering Asma. "I won't be needing clothes. Her half closet is filled with my closet. I saw it on the day when we were setting her room and she hadn't told me. I don't even remember that I had so many clothes too!" Said Armaan, narrowing his eyes at Roshni. "What? Your clothes are comfy, and we all have men's clothing in our closet. I have yours, and Sara has Arsalan's and these poor sisters duo have to buy it differently." Said Roshni defending herself and grinning at Asma, who was glaring at her flustered.