CHAPTER 1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

It was finally time to get our unmarried duo married, which is IshMaara and HaaNoor. The preparations were going in full swing. It was decided to get them married on the same day according to Grandma's wish and her desired date. Ali was also ready to do his part along with the other elders. The would-be grooms were the ones who were the most excited even more fhan girls, much to the group's amusement. Arsalan & Saransh were busy to get the traitor in their hold, as they were unable to get her in their hands. Arsalan was busy with his work when his phone rang, "Yes!" "Excellent! thanks, Charles."Yeah, I'll get my men onto it. They have reached there already. I'll text you the details. Sure, bye!" Said Arsalan before hanging up."Saransh, call Rohan and tell him to get in contact with Charles." Said Arsalan before making his way out.  Saransh did as said and texted the required details as well as Charles number to Rohan, who was in London.

Arsalan stormed his way out and reached the penthouse, Eira rushed towards her father, looking at him. He picked her up in his arms, making his way inside. "You're early!" said Sara, looking at him. "Yeah, the work was done fast." Said Arsalan. "Baby, your Wali gramps was looking for you. " Said Sara, informing Eira before she made a run for it. Arsalan went to their room, changing out of his work clothes. "What happened?" Said Sara entering her room. "She's being deported here. They have caught her. While Ruby, who was found locked in her apartment, she was in critical condition. She had been taken to the hospital. Charles had assured me that he would take care of her, personally. Don't worry, Rohan will get her soon." Said Arsalan. "I'm going to make her pay for paying with my daughters life. We had taken care of her as Ruby claimed her to be her best friend. And she told us too that she doesn't have anyone to take care of her. She took advantage of my kindness, and now she's going to face my wrath." Said Sara looking at him. "I was furious too, knowing about  her. So I came here directly knowing my safe haven is here who could calm my anger." Said Arsalan. "I know the moment I saw you entering." Said Sara looking at him.

The couple's moment was disturbed by Eira, who entered inside their room. "Famiy time without me!" Said Eira, narrowing her eyes. "No, my mother! How would I leave my little princess alone?" Said Arsalan picking her up and tickling her, making her burst out in the fits of laughter. "You father-daugter be here, I'll check on the dinner's preparation. Bunny called Dad, and he asked me to let you know." Said Sara before leaving the room. "Okay!" Said Arsalan before dialling his father's number. "Let's talk to Gramps!" Said Arsalan making her cheer. "GRAMPS!" Said Eira loudly as soon as the call was connected. "Slowly muffin. My ears are very old." Said Ali amused hearing his granddaughter. "Gramps, you don't misshh me?" Said Eira making Arsalan amused at her daughter's antics. She sure has an effect of Noorie with her innocent face, which is full of mischief. She's as naughty as Noorie.  "Why did you say so muffin? You know your Gramps love so much and miss you very much." Said Ali. "Then why don't you come to meet me?" Said Eira. "So my muffin is angry because I don't meet you. I have a solution for that!" Said Ali. "Arsal, drop my muffin tomorrow. Your grandfather was also missing her, I'll drop her off later whenever she wants. Is it okay with you, muffin?" Said Ali last line was directed to Eira. "Yeshhhh!!! I'll tell mumma! Bye, Gramps." Said Eira before leaving, making the father-son amused.

"She went?" Asked Ali. "That's my daughter for you, dad. In naughtiness, she'll fail Noorie, too. She has her traits like her aunt." Said Arsalan amused. "Son, l wanted to talk to you something, actually." Said Ali. "Say, dad!" Said Arsalan. "How's the preparation going for the marriage?" Said Ali. "It's in full swing then. All the ladies have taken their duties seriously. While Wali Uncle and Samrat are too showing their full support." Said Arsalan. "Baba also wanted to contribute to the expenses along with me." Said Ali. "Dad, I'm not involved in any of it. Ma had strictly banned me to not enter into it. You have to talk to the elders for that, we younger ones don't have a say in it. The couples wanted to contribute and share the expenses, but they're not letting them do it." Said Arsalan. "Okay, I'll call Seher and talk to her. Don't forget to drop Eira tomorrow." Said Ali earning a positive response.