CHAPTER 7️⃣0️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Sara was just staring at Armaan amused, leaning in her bedroom's room with her hands folded on her chest. Poor Armaan was looking at the bag's contents with a horrified expression plastered on his face with boys looking at Armaan in confusion as to why he was standing as he saw a ghost holding a bag in his hand. "Sunshine, what is this? Open the door. Why have you locked it?" Said Armaan banging at the door. Ishaan and Ahaan were enjoying his condition as how was the one who was looking smug. "Sunshine, I'm sorry. Please, open it." Said Armaan again, banging at it. Now, Asma and Noorie, too, came out of their respective bedrooms.

Roshni opened the door, afraid that Grandma and Mallika might wake up and come out of their rooms. "Sh! Be quiet. Why are you banging at my room's door so loud when the people are trying to sleep here?" Said Roshni, narrowing her eyes at him. "Sunshine, what is this in the bag that you have kept out?" Said Armaan showed her the bag. "My dear hubby. I think excessive laughter has made your brain cells lose, and it is not functioning properly. Can't you see this is a bag which has your clothes? And it's not kept but thrown out. Take these clothes of yours and go back to your apartment as you aren't welcome here anymore. And dare you to shout, I swear I'm not going to let you see my face for a whole month. So, kindly see yourself out. Your all belongings have been stuffed into this bag. If you don't find anything, then don't disturb me at all." Said Roshni, closing the door shut again in his face.

Armaan was so stunned at her words & before he could process it, she had already shut the door again and this time on his face, making him rub his red nose. He was about to knock again but stopped himself as he knew that she was going to do the thing she said. If he dared to disturb her again, then she was surely going to do as she said. He stared at Sara in the hope that might help, "Don't look at me at all. This is all your fault. You three had done it to yourself and made a good decision, Armaan not to disturb her again. Just go and sleep in your apartment till her anger subsides, and you two also get going. Good night. And good luck to try to gain their forgiveness." Saying that, she too went to sleep. Asma and Noorie have already gone too as soon as Roshni closed the door. Armaan just picked up his bag and got going towards his apartment. Followed by Ishaan and Ahaan. "Poor Mani had to get lost in the room." Said Ahaan while walking. "No, don't tease him, Ahaan. Poor Mani had gotten a bug shock. Let him be." Said Ishaan. Armaan just glared at them, making them sober up. The trio made their way to their respective apartments.

The next morning, the girls were too excited for the party today. As today's party is going to be rocking and shocking. Asma and Roshni can't wait to see the faces of the nurses who were badmouthing Sara at Arsalan's special announcement. Noorie, too, was excited about dressing up as she's always the one who likes to get dressed. They took their breakfast and got themselves busy with the preparations and the arrangements. The poor boys tried their best to get the girls to talk but were unable to do so. This time, Grandma and Mallika will also be going to the party as they have received an invitation from Arsalan.

Slowly and steadily, the time was up to get ready for the party. The girls were busy showering and assembling their outfits along with their footwear and accessories. After changing into their desired outfit, they gathered in Asma's room to get ready. Roshni got a message from Armaan asking her how much time was left as they had to reach it too. Roshni told him that they were almost done and the boys could come up to the penthouse. Grandma and Mallike were too ready and waiting for the girls to come. The boys, too, entered the penthouse. Armaan and Ahaan whistled, looking at Mallika and Grandma. Making Grandma and Mallik embarrassed and throwing a playful glare at them.

"Mom and Grandma, you both are looking gorgeous." Said Armaan. "Yes, Armaan is right." Said Ahaan. Mallika just pulled their ears, and Grandma smacked them both. "Ouch! Aunty left my ear. The red ear won't look nice with my outfit." Said Ahaan shouting. "Yes, we told the truth. Didn't we, Ishaan? Tell them, you dumb idiot." Said Armaan glaring at Ishaan. "Yes, Grandma and Aunty, these two cartoons are right. You both look very beautiful." Said Ishaan. Making the blush, "Stop it, boys. Save the compliment for your girls. They will be arriving at any moment." said Grandma, looking at them. The trio was waiting for their respective partners in anticipation.