CHAPTER 1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Ahaan made his way to Ishaan's apartment to pass his  food to him and made sure, he's eating by sitting in front of me. "What's the need to babysit me? I would have eaten it even without you staring at me like an owl." Said Ishaan rolling his eyes at him. "I'm sorry, dude. But it was Noor's order to make sure you finished all your food. She gave me a duty I did it, now I'm passing her order to you." Said Ahaan looking at him. "What's that?" Asked Ishaan. "This is Arsal's food that she has packed because she already knows her stubborn brother very well that he isn't going to leave the hospital until Sara herself told him too. So make sure he eats it in front of your eyes." Said Ahaan passing him the container. "Okay, anything else." Asked Ishaan. "Nope, you're free to go. I won't keep you away from your Maara. I also need to go to and fill my tummy." Said Ahaan rubbing his belly. Ishaan shook his head at him and left along with Ahaan to their respective destinations.

Noorie entered with the food in her room, looking at the duo sleeping on her bed  "Wake up, sleepy heads." said Noorie, waking them up. Eira sat on the bed rubbing her eyes, looking cute. Noorie clicked her pic and sent it to Arsalan instantly. Keeping it aside, she picked her up. "Oh my sweetupie. I missed you so much." said Noorie, kissing her face. "Me too, mimi." Said Eira, giving her a kiss on the cheeks. "And no one missed me, it seems." Said Ali looking at them. "Gramps, don't be silly. I met you today, so how would I have missed you?" Said Eira, making the father-daughter amused. "Right! Gramps is becoming old, so he forgot, my little muffin." Said Ali, taking her in his arms. "Now, come on, let's eat. Dad, go and freshen up fast. We're hungry." said Noorie, making Eira copy her aunt's actions. While, Samrat & Seerat had their food and were about to sleep. "Major, I know you're hiding something from me. Tell me, what's it?" Said Seerat, narrowing her eyes at him. "Seerat, I'm too tired to talk today. Can we talk about this in the morning?" Said Samrat looking at her. "Nope, I want to know now." Said Seerat. "Today's day was too hectic. Pretty please! I promise first thing in the morning, I'll describe all the incidents in detail without leaving anything." Said Samrat. "Okay, fine! But tomorrow I won't listen to your talks." Said Seerat before going into a deep slumber along with him who sighed in relief as she slept.

Ishaan went to the hospital, making his way towards Sara's room, he went inside to see Arsalan wasn't present there, he went towards Asmaara's room and took a sigh of relief when he saw Asma conversing with Arsalan. "You're awake!" Said Ishaan going towards her. "Yes, I'm. Perfectly alright." Said Asma looking at him. "Arsal, take this. Your sister has sent dinner for you and told me to let you eat in front of me and not leave you till you're done with it." Said Ishaan giving her the food packets. "Thanks. She messaged me something. I guess she told me to eat. Let me check." Said Arsalan opening his phone and opening her text. He smiled, looking at his daughter looking so adorable. "What happened? Why are you smiling like that?" Said Asma looking at him. "I'm looking at the picture that she sent." Said Arsalan showing it to her. "Omg! She's so adorable!" Said Asma looking at the picture. "Yeah, I know. My daughter is the cutest." Said Arsalan. "We all know she has taken after Sara and not you." Said Asma rolling her eyes. "That's my wife!" Said Arsalan before leaving.

"You scared me!" Said Ishaan taking her in his embrace. "I know! I was scared, too, when I saw him pointing a gun at Sara."  Said Asma. "You didn't have to do that. You could have alerted them instead of taking the bullet by putting yourself in danger." Said Ishaan. "I freezed at that moment, Shaan. My only priority was to save her. He had already done enough damage to our family. I didn't want him to do more." Said Asma looking at him. "Maara, I know you inside out. You blaming yourself won't do anything. You weren't aware! He's your father. That's a truth that we can't deny, but you are your mother's daughter too. The same woman stood up against her own husband to support what's right." Said Ishaan staring into her eyes. "But we can't deny that because of him, Sara lost her childhood. Have you ever taken a look at her? The day she lost her father, that was the day we lost a part of her. She wasn't the same, her smile, her eyes, they have lost the shine of how it used to be." Said Asma with tears shining in her eyes.