CHAPTER 9️⃣3️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Saransh was driving his car when his phone rang, he recieved the call and stopped his car on the side. "Hey, my newly wedded groom. How are you?" Said Arsalan through the call. "I'm perfectly fine, bro. But where the hell are you? Did you go to the hospital?" Said Saransh. "Oh! I had a small situation so had to leave for an urgent work in the morning." Said Arsalan. "Okay, are you at the hospital?" Said Saransh asking him. "The thing is that I'm here, not in the hospital." Said Arsalan coolly. "Bro, I'm here too, and you're there. Could you please do the honours of giving me your current location?" Said Saransh. "Actually, in the morning, I got a call that I had to be present here in the morning. So, I came here in the morning with Asad. I wanted to inform you before leaving but you were sleeping so didn't disturb & I left for the airport with Asad." Said Arsalan describing it in detail without naming his current place, making him frustrated.

"You have exactly two seconds to blurt it out. Otherwise, I'm going to seriously dive into the phone and smack some sense in you." Said Saransh annoyed at him. "Okay, fine, I'm in London." Said Arsalan. "I knew it. That's why my mother dearest mentioned London when I told her I had some urgent work, but she diverted my mind by threatening me." Said Saransh. "You moron, didn't you know tomorrow evening you have a reception to attend & you chose this time to go. Couldn't you have gone a little late?" Added Saransh further. "I really had to go, Ansh. You know I wouldn't be gone but it was important for me to be present here. My hospital here is undergoing a minor problem. I'll solve it and will try to come as fast as possible." Said Arsalan trying to make him calm. "Okay, okay! Don't be so sent and try to come as fast as you can. And didn't you tell me you were going to sell your hospital to an N.G.O for charity purposes?" Said Saransh. "Yes, I'm here for the same thing. Some problematic people are creating nuisance. So I'm here to end it once for all, and the N.G.O's authority had already made the required documents. I'm going to complete all the formalities and will come fast soon. Okay, and if by any chance, I'm not available, then say sorry to Samaira from my side." Said Arsalan. "I'll see how you'll miss it. Go and complete your damn work fast." Said Saransh while replied with a small ok before hanging up.

Sara was waiting for Arsalan's call, her phone pinged, making her relax, looking at his message. She went to her room going through her laptop and monitoring the work of the hospital from home. It was lunch time, and Ahaan isn't back yet making Noorie furious. "What happened to her? She's roaming from here to there & again from there to here." Said Asma, staring at Noorie, taking a stroll in the living room fuming. "She has been like for the past 20 minutes." Said Roshni staring at Noorie. "And you all are watching her stroll eating what popcorn?" Said Asma looking at the trio. Shruti, Samaira, and Roshni watched her with a bowl of popcorn eating it. "What! It's fun to see her riled up." Said Roshni defending herself. Shruti and samaira nodded in agreement. Asma just stared at them in disbelief but joined them, taking a seat and munching on the snack.

Armaan and Ahaan reached the parking lot of the building. Ahaan was going towards the elevator along with Armaan when Armaan's phone pinged. Reading Roshni's message, he stopped Ahaan and showed it to him. "Ahaan wait! Look what sunshine had sent." Said Armaan handling him his phone. "Noorie is boiling in anger. Tell Ahaan to be careful. She has been waiting for her target in the living room for the past 20 minutes." Said Ahaan Reading the message aloud. "Armaan, my bestest friend. Please save me from her once again, brother." Said Ahaan looking at him. "And what will I get in return. You'll owe me two favours if I did this one. I don't think I can lie to Noorie Bear once again." Said Armaan looking at him. "So, now we are onto counting favours. Who saves you numerous times during college? When that Ruby's matter arised who was one who helped you?" Said Ahaan looking at him. "Oh my dear Haan. Boy, you became so senti. I was just kidding. And moreover, it's truly my fault I was a total of 2 minutes in picking you up, don't I?" Said Armaan, giving him a sweet smile.