CHAPTER 1️⃣2️⃣1️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The scene was too hilarious to watch with Ishaan and Ahaan holding Saransh while he was telling Armaan to stop blurting out the baseless rumour, which he himself got to know some days ago While the other members were amused at him. Samaira and Seerat were more excited now to know, as judging by his reaction, it's sure something hilarious. "Mani, stop your suspense now. Blurt it out fast." Said a curious Roshni along with Noorie nodding in agreement. "Saransh was glued at Arsalan side every time. So, they assumed him to be a gay!" Said Armaan finally blurting out. They were shocked to hear it, no sooner than the shock wore off, they all burst into laughing fits, including Sara, who was also amused. "Omg!!!" Noorie and Roshni reacted at the same time along with Asma. While the elders too were laughing at it, "If the people weren't aware of Sara's existence, then surely they would've assumed them to be a couple." Said Ishaan.

"Anshu, you didn't tell me?" Said Sara looking at him. "He was also unaware of it, Seher. I told him a few days ago." Said Arsalan looking at them. "Will you stop laughing?" Said Saransh looking at them. "Oh! My poor baby! Don't tease him too much." Said Seher, looking at him while he made an innocent face. "Ma, you shouldn't laugh like that at your son!" Said Saransh looking at his mother, who was busy laughing. "Be grateful that your father isn't here!" Said Seerat, while Saransh took a breath of relief, realising his father hadn't got to know about it. Otherwise, he wouldn't have left him. He would've surely teased him to death. His father is worse than his friends. "Now that everyone is talking about their old days. Why didn't you say something about Arsalan?" Said Mallika, gaining their attention.

"Our dear Arsalan was a very big chicken! Lucky man, got proposed by his girl that too infront of the whole crowd in the middle of the stadium." Said Ahaan. The elders were amused. "That was a memorable moment!" Said Noorie looking at them. "You never told me this, Doll." Said Seher looking at her daughter. "Tell us more!?" Said Samaira, who also wanted to know about it along with the elders. "Okay, so during our college times, we had been in the same college while some of us were in the neighbouring ones. So, almost everyone knows about our group. Once, we went to play a match, which was an intercollegiate football match. We had been all in the same team, and girls had come to cheer us up." Said Ishaan. "I'll continue." Said Roshni before continuing. "We all four went to see it and were cheering for them. As Arsalan was a very good player, he had quite a fan following among the girls." Said Roshni. "I'll say the latter part. So, the place we were seated was quite high, and we were able to see them and hear the girls who were cheering for the boys, Arsal mostly, making our dear Sara very jealous. She ignored them but suddenly a girl came and started announcing her herself, Arsal's girlfriend. That was the time when our dear bff here was jealous and frustrated to an extent that she did a thing we didn't expect, Arsal was caught off guard, too, along with the people present there." Said Asma. While Noorie went ahead concluding it, "She directly went in the middle of the game and standing in the stadium, she proposed him in front of the whole crowd and players, who were confused to be happy for Arsalan or furious for interruption." Said Noorie. "Woah!! That's awesome. I didn't expect it at all." Said Samaira amazed.

"That's quite impressive, doll. You failed your father, too, who propose at the day of our marriage before signing up." Said Seher. "Mind blowing proposal, Doll!" Said Seerat with an impressive look. Wali was also impressed. "Hey, I'm lucky too. I know that! But who said of me being a chicken, I was going to propose too, but she took me off guard." Said Arsalan looking at them. "Bunny's proposal was equally awesome." Said Sara looking at him, he winked at her. "And tell us how did he do it?" Said Seerat. "Ma, that's a secret, too. This moron didn't even tell me too along with Doll, who refused to say it." Said Saransh. "Yes, we don't know it." Said the girls trio. "Why?" Said Seher. "That's a secret that we don't want to blurt." Said Sara. "Yeah, it's quite late. Let us get going. Ma, don't forget to talk to Dad. He wanted to talk to you about something." Said Arsalan before running away to their room, dragging Sara along with him.