CHAPTER 2️⃣6️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

As soon as the goon blurted the name out from his mouth, everyone was shell shocked. "Samaira????" Said, a very puzzled Saransh. "But how can this be possible? Samaira is not  even related to Ajay diwaan, nor she's familiar to him, and he just said that they were the one who beat him up. So what's the connection between her and beating Ajay diwaan along with Roshni's kidnapping." Said Ahaan, earning a nod of agreement from all of them. "That's true. I think there's something which doesn't fit the puzzle, but what is that?" Said Ishaan looking at them.

They were all trying hard to think. "Saransh, no matter how  she is, but she belongs to my hospital, and the mastermind seems to be using the hospital's number, it clearly means he has clear access in the hospital. So, I want you to give her full protection, and if needed, I'm ready to give it in written application." Said Arsalan looking at him, to which he nodded in acknowledgement. "So you don't know anything about him? A name would be a suffix or a sign?" Said Saransh looking at him. "Sir, his name is Ravi, and I don't know anything about him. I just know that he works in that hospital." Said the goon looking at them. "Okay, you'll be having many charges pressed on you. Some of them will include kidnapping, stalking, attempt to murder and many more. You're in for long trouble." Said Ahaan. "And be very thankful that i haven't killed you. So whatever you've told us, you'll have to give the same statement legally." Said Armaan looking at him.

Everyone seems to be in a trance digesting the newly found information they've received. Their trance was broken when Ishaan's phone pinged with the latest message that stated that Asma and Noorie had arrived and they were heading to Roshni's room after parking the car. The boys rushed towards Roshni's room. As they entered, they were shocked to see the scene going on in the room. Sara was present there with Roshni wide awake, and she's making her drink some juice. "Sara, what are doing here so fast???" Asked Ahaan, looking at her. "Yes, Asma and Noorie are parking the car. Did you come here, leaving them in the  parking?" said Ishaan, further voicing out his doubt.  "No, I didn't come with them." Said Sara clearing Ishaan's doubt first. "And Ahaan, I'm here way before than them. In fact, from the time you told Roshni when she was sedated and sleeping. And when you all went to the other room, " Said Sara made them aghast.

"You!!! How dare you? You left to come here and didn't care to inform it to me. So much happened, and we don't know at all." Said Asma as soon as she entered. Asma rushed towards Ishaan, holding his ears and twisting it. "Maara, jaan. Please relax. In the hurry to leave, I didn't get the time to inform you. I'm telling the truth." Said Ishaan trying to come of her iron grip. "Yes, Noor. Please believe us. We are innocent, not at all guilty." Said Ahaan making an innocent gace as Noorie hit him on the back of his head, making him rub the sore spot. "Oh, is it? Then, how come Arsal got the time to inform Sara?" Said Asma, giving them an accusing glare. "Yes, now say. Why are you both silent now? You both should learn from him. At least he has courtesy to inform her. Not at all like you lying morons." Said Noorie, earning a glare from Asma for calling Ishaan a moron. " I meant cheats. Yes, lying cheaters." said Noorie, reframing her sentence. Armaan and Saransh look ready to burst in laughter while Ishaan and Ahaan are galring daggers at Arsalan. Listening to Asma's sentence, Ahaan and Ishhan were so shocked as if the ground was stolen beneath them.

After Ahaan and Ishaan recovered from their shock, they lunged towards Arsalan taking him a head lock they were ready to beat him up but were stopped by Asma & Noorie. "Don't you dare touch my big bro, Haan. You'll have to face my wrath." Said Noorie, making them immediately leave Arsalan and get aside as if he was not ready to beat Arsalan just now. After listening to Asma,  Ishaan  just stared at her in disbelief. Arsalan was grinning ear to ear and not able to control anymore, Saransh and Armaan burst out in laughter with tear rolling from their eyes, and the latter was just staring at Arsalan "I have a doubt." Said Ahaan, raising his hands like a kid wanted to know the answer from his teacher. "Yes, say Ahaan. I'm here for you, my child." Said Arsalan, permitting him to ask whatever doubt he has in his mind.